GTR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So its high time I put some pics up of my recently acquired GTR (purchased from another forum member). Thanks again to everyone who helped me by givving me great advice. It definitely enabled me to buy what is probably one of the best examples of an 09 GTR in the UK.

Im not the greatest photographer, but I thought Id try and take some cool pics and put some effort into post processing. Results:

·
Registered
195 Posts
Awesome. Identical to mine. The wheels look so much better on the premium. Had mine since xmas but hardly used it because of the god awful weather.

Really is the best colour by far. Shines up great.

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Mate she looks awesome :smokin: Some lovely shots there!!

Chris, don't worry about the bad weather. The GTR is great fun when it gets slippery LOL. I'm a complete detailing freak and regularly spend hours with the DA polisher but it doesn't stop me taking it out when ever I can. If you let the UK weather put you off you'd never go out ; )

Saying that I'm just about to start the clean up session from last weekends Runs. 350 miles in the rain has made it very dirty lol. Guess where i'll be for the next 4 hours or so :chuckle:

·
Registered
419 Posts
great pics frizzel
did you use a da polisher or just by hand?
what did you use to get the inside of the exhaust tips looking like new mate?

·
Registered
760 Posts
Nice photos. The effort paid off!
Good to see you went for the fastest colour too.:thumbsup:
DMG shows the lines of the car properly (imho, before I get stamped on by the soft swirly black lovers!)

·
Registered
162 Posts
Looks brilliant mate......I will definately have to spend a day cleaning mine before we meet up. Dont want to embarass myself!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Apologies for the slow response fellas. Been flat out with work and travelling so havent really had a chance to log on until today. You guys are right, I havent spent enough time driving which is why the exhaust still looks new. Planning on taking her out for a nice drive this weekend. Bloody excited!

great pics frizzel
did you use a da polisher or just by hand?
what did you use to get the inside of the exhaust tips looking like new mate?
Thanks mate. Did not use a polisher, just hand washed. Because the car was in such great condition, it came up really well. As for the exhaust, its just because its hardly been driven. :(

Looks brilliant mate......I will definately have to spend a day cleaning mine before we meet up. Dont want to embarass myself!
Haha. Looking forward to the cruise mate. Ill be in the UK for the whole of June and July as I have to hand in my passport to renew my visa. Give me a shout when you're free and we can line up the mini cruise.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Really good pics, I love the pic of the back taken with the camera low down, sometimes its difficult to get good pics which really show off the car, you have achieved that and some.

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
looks great.

I use a very fine wire wool and meguires metal polish for the exhaust tips, takes 5 mins to get them all nice and shiny!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts