GTR Forum banner

181 - 200 of 1307 Posts

·
Registered
3,554 Posts
posted on behalf of my brother...

R33 GTS25 with 18x8.5 and 18x9.5 wheels. Will get the offset info + tyre sizes from him later. Car is lowered on RSR Ti 2000 springs. Slight rubbing on the inner plastic arch at full lock.

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
Volk Racing GT-C face 2 18x9 Mercury Silver. Nismo S-tune. 245/40-18 Falken 451s

Volk Racing TE37 19x9.5 +12 Spark Silver. Nismo S-tune HA. 285/30-19 Toyo T1-Rs

Volk Racing Progressive Spoke 19x9.5 +12 Mercury Silver. Top Secret Aragosta Suspension. 275/30-19 Bridgestone S03s

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
Luffy said:
Your just showing off now Bean

lol - not really :eek:
I just realised that I'd never actually posted pics on this thread and the ones that other people have posted have become victim to the 'little red cross' plague.

·
GTROC Co-Founder.
6,561 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
davew said:
Volks 10.5 x 19's :smokin:

WOW! That's one hell of a bonnet, anyone know how much and where from?:bowdown1:

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
RSAndy said:
WOW! That's one hell of a bonnet, anyone know how much and where from?:bowdown1:
Looks like a TOp Secret jobbie...about Y100000 in Japan...or were a few years ago anywho!!!

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Ookami said:
has nayone bought the new Work XD9s and fitted them?
Hush...keep the Work XD9 Emotions on the Down low...got em, got the tires on and will be on the car when I get back from my vacation in August...I will post pics then!:squintdan :clap:

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Every time I see M22GTR i have to say that THIS is the best looking R33 for me the body, the wheels everything is just perfect.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Ookami said:
has nayone bought the new Work XD9s and fitted them?
Yep, fitted mine last weekend. It look so tuff in the flesh but these pics will give you some idea.

Work XD9 Bronze 18" x 10" +18 offset

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
VSPEC-33 said:
Yep, fitted mine last weekend. It look so tuff in the flesh but these pics will give you some idea.

Work XD9 Bronze 18" x 10" +18 offset

What...your first post and you wanna come on here with brandy new wheels and steal my thunder... :) They look great, I hope they look as good on my car. What size are the tires? Where they expensive over there?

·
Registered
35 Posts
psd1 said:
What...your first post and you wanna come on here with brandy new wheels and steal my thunder... :) They look great, I hope they look as good on my car. What size are the tires? Where they expensive over there?
No thunder-stealing intended, honestly :p

I was just cruising the forum when i saw someone wanted pics of the XD9's, so i couldnt resist showing them off!

I'm using Yokohama V102 in 265/35/18. Got quoted as much as $410AUS per tyre from one shop! Managed to find them at another store for $325 each fitted (fair saving for a few phonecalls). Havent had a chance to see how well these tyres work, i'll take it for a thrash in the near future to test the grip limits.

181 - 200 of 1307 Posts