17" 9J+12 front 9.5J+16 rear

Really like the wheels, but going for 18" Now

·
Registered
45 Posts
I wanna this rims

18" top secret Volks. These are for sale as i have the same in 19" now

Graham
Hi I have a gtr r33 and i wanna buy your wheell, please let me know the specification , i am interesting in size 19x9.5 o more please let me to know the price or if you can say me where i can buy this volk model, thanks for all i live in dominicain republic and i have the only one skyline Gtr r33 here in mi country have a good day, i wanna like yours the colors and model i think this model is top secret, please help me about that....

·
Registered
353 Posts
18" x 10" +16 md dish Professor SP1's

Buddy Club Coil overs
spring rate 12kg/front 10kg/rear

Camber
front -3
rear -1

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
this is how mine is or was lol since it went into storage but i have these other wheels coming in the post

[IMG]http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll67/jaycabs509/1214333776731_SHARK_GUN_METAL.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE] They are awesome! You don't wanna go swapping advans for wolfrace shit! :runaway:

·
Official GTR.co.uk Photographer
2,671 Posts
They are awesome! You don't wanna go swapping advans for wolfrace shit! :runaway:
my advan wheels are quite an old set and have seen better days especialy as at high speed you can feel the virbration from them even with all the wheel balancing and i know advans alloy is a much better quality but from these things i dicided to move on to a fresh set of wheels that i could afford .

i did think about getting them refurbed but for the cost of it and new colour , decided best choice to start fresh as later i will be having a new paint job too .

421 - 440 of 1311 Posts