Registered
180 Posts
18" x 10" +16 md dish Professor SP1's

Buddy Club Coil overs
spring rate 12kg/front 10kg/rear

Camber
front -3
rear -1

Funny you're posting your car. I was just thinking about contacting you with the intent on buying it. Saw it on Kijiji!

Regards.

·
Registered
180 Posts
The ad's no longer available. I just saved your car from illegal activity. Least you could do is tell me what the hell happened.

·
Registered
331 Posts
The ad's no longer available. I just saved your car from illegal activity. Least you could do is tell me what the hell happened.
Hey,
Sorry off topic,
I need some credit too; I actually emailed the guy for some pictures and asked to meet up. He or she sent no reply. Reminds me when we were selling our Tahoe prior to coming to Japan, I got an email from a guy in Canada saying he wanted to buy the SUV for a customer. He would send me a check that was written by the customer which was over the amount for the vehicle. He said since I was in the military that he trusted me enough that I would send the difference back to him. Of course if I had cashed his check then sent him one I would be stuck with owing my bank for his bogus check while he is rubbing the money from my check all over him. Yeah, I don’t think so buddy, I was born at night but not last night.
Any idea if this guy knows you?
Good luck,
JP

·
Registered
180 Posts
Hey,
Sorry off topic,
I need some credit too; I actually emailed the guy for some pictures and asked to meet up. He or she sent no reply. Reminds me when we were selling our Tahoe prior to coming to Japan, I got an email from a guy in Canada saying he wanted to buy the SUV for a customer. He would send me a check that was written by the customer which was over the amount for the vehicle. He said since I was in the military that he trusted me enough that I would send the difference back to him. Of course if I had cashed his check then sent him one I would be stuck with owing my bank for his bogus check while he is rubbing the money from my check all over him. Yeah, I don’t think so buddy, I was born at night but not last night.
Any idea if this guy knows you?
Good luck,
JP
I should have saved the ad and called the number, and called the authorities.

Seems odd to me. I hope the guy from Calgary did something.

I wanted to contact to buy, cause it looked super clean for only 8G. Send me a PM jjpea. I think it's time to start some detective work.

461 - 480 of 1311 Posts