GTR Forum banner

481 - 500 of 1307 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Rota 18 x 9.5J +12

Fitted with Toyo 888's 265x35x18

The AST suspension needed to be lifted 20mm all round to stop the tyres from catching and I maybe need to roll the inner arch lip.

·
Registered
158 Posts
until i find some really pimpin wheels, looking at 17x9.5 rgs or regamasters, im buying back some of these cr kais i used to have on my fd, 17x9+17 245/40 ss595s on the way, im probabaly not going to slam it quite as hard as my fd...i love being able to pull out of my driveway with this car.

ill have pics on the gtr next weekend i hope. i know ive seen pics of that size kai on a 32 and they fit and look pretty good.

i have 33gtr wheels sitting in my bedroom i was planning to use now they are just decoration i guess.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Wheels

Here are my BBS LMS. They have been sprayed shadow chrome in the centre with a polished lip. They are 18 9J with 235x35x18 tyres. The car is on Ohlins coilovers which are lowered but not sure exact amount I'm afraid. It was originally lower but after fitting the carbon splitter and living in London I had to have it raised to avoid crying like a baby when its destroyed on speed bumps.

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
356 Posts
Hey brewpubeaver,

Im not into black rims, but your car really looks smashing!!
Is that some kind of perl or just plain white?

BR, flovv

481 - 500 of 1307 Posts