GTR Forum banner

621 - 640 of 1311 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
GT2

Nismo GT-2 17x9 255/40/17

An old picture unfortunately in need of refurb now due to corrosion on lip and around hub :( Another project for winter!

·
GTROC Co-Founder.
6,590 Posts

Nismo GT-2 17x9 255/40/17

An old picture unfortunately in need of refurb now due to corrosion on lip and around hub :( Another project for winter!
:bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

I do miss those GT2's, they suite the 32 perfectly.

I really do kick myself for selling them to you. :(
But I can't use 8 wheels at once.

·
Registered
771 Posts
Not the best picyure in the world but here is my new 18" Panasport G7`s on the R32.

Starting to look just how I want it, but just need a few carbon goodies now

my brother panasports but in 17's...18's look much better!
looks very tough & old school :)

·
Registered
519 Posts
Marko R1,

Cheers, it also looks much better now I have set the coilover heights so they are spot on. In the above pick I had only had them on for 50 miles and the rear was to low so looks a bit odd.

Looks spot on now, and as I have decided to keep it I am on the look out for a front splitter (carbon) to finish the look off.

I went for the Panasports in the end as I wanted the R32 to look old school as I thin kit suits the age better.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Work Emotion XD9 18x10 +18 with 265/35/18 Advan AD08's

will roll my fenders and run a 275 next time around. Car doesn't rub a bit right now, so with a fender roll 275's should be perfect.

·
Registered
771 Posts
^ those wheels are the same as mine except mine are 'DTM' wheels :clap:
i dont have the centre on them but it does have DTM letters on them, what does your centre cap have on them?

·
Registered
379 Posts
:bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

I do miss those GT2's, they suite the 32 perfectly.

I really do kick myself for selling them to you. :(
But I can't use 8 wheels at once.
I know what you mean Scott! I'm thinking of getting another set of wheels whilst I refurb these again. I'll justify it to myself by saying they'll be my winter wheels to help keep the nismos pristine..
Don't use the car in winter though :chuckle:

621 - 640 of 1311 Posts