GTR Forum banner

861 - 880 of 1311 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
what size/width/offset are they? i luuuuv those rims, they make the car look very raw
They're 10.5 x 18 +15 buddy, and right on the limit of what we could legally run here I reckon. With the wheels camber neutral, they protrude considerably from the fender.

But sit nice once it's on its weight.

Oh and MS33, this plate has been cut down as it's an old plate from 1999, but as Marko wrote, we now have standard plates in Aust, which are about this size.

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
My new beauties!!
VR TE37's - 18x9.5 ET12 (265.35.18 TR1's fitted, but putting the Dunlop Semi-slick on in the picture)
will be getting them powder coated satin Black first, just received the new VR valves and wheel nuts in black too!

·
Vendor
888 Posts
My new beauties!!
VR TE37's - 18x9.5 ET12 (265.35.18 TR1's fitted, but putting the Dunlop Semi-slick on in the picture)
will be getting them powder coated satin Black first, just received the new VR valves and wheel nuts in black too!
Nice!!!! :) Leave them BRONZE . . .

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
very nice indeed!
They're defo going black tho

What's the little red light on the rear wing?
My Evo is GG and I went with black and definitely prefer the look. I tried the wife's bronze Works on the car but wasn't as keen...... black is definitely the way to go.

Legally, cars are supposed to have side marker lights over here. I HATED the things with a passion (they were done by the previous owner) as they completely screw up the clean looks of a car if they're not worked in from the factory. If I end up with another GTR (33 or 34) I'll try to do something an awful lot less 'add-on' or maybe just somethiung temporary to pass the inspection :D

·
Registered
32 Posts

R32 GTR RAYS ENGINEERING NISMO GT4 19X9.5 OF20+, 265.30.19, WILWOOD 6POT CALIPERS WITH 355mm DBA 5000 ROTORS, EBC BLUE STUFF PADS, BILSTEIN ADJUSTABLES WITH HKS SPRINGS, NO RUBBING WHAT SO EVER :)

861 - 880 of 1311 Posts