Your better off with TE37 super laps

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
always PM me as i cant keep track of all the threads

i dont think TS will do another run of those wheels

tbh your better off without the TS wheels they look quite cheap close up imo

Your better off with TE37 super laps
Damn, I always loved the LE37 Top Secrets.

The Super Laps are okay but what do you suggest for a R34 GTR, Sparkling Silver, R-Tune CF hood, Nismo Skirts, TS front bumper + CF lip, I think thats enough for you to understand the future look of my new R34 (PICS SOOOOOON!!!)

I want something "fancy" something close to LE37 Top Secrets.

By the way, can you describe the "cheap" look of the TS wheels more?

Thank you!

·
Registered
24,953 Posts
i just dont think the "gold" finish is that good, its just my opinon

personally id go with bronze or black CE28s, or maybe work meisters

or advan RS-Ds in black

·
Registered
487 Posts
19 x 11 ET25 Volk RE30s running 295/30/19 tyres :)

Only problem is that they rub against the suspension, some 10mm spacers has sorted that though - I just need the longer studs before I get them fitted and get some proper pics :)

·
Registered
688 Posts
that took me a couple of stares until i realised it was a 34!! Still wasn't 100% until i looked at your avatar! Somehow it looks too short in the side pic and like its on stilts, maybe the pic is distorted on my Macbook Pro, 11" all-round? And you still want to go plus 10mm?! Guess you have the old wheels for the MOT, hows the ride?

19 x 11 ET25 Volk RE30s running 295/30/19 tyres :)

Only problem is that they rub against the suspension, some 10mm spacers has sorted that though - I just need the longer studs before I get them fitted and get some proper pics :)

·
Registered
487 Posts
that took me a couple of stares until i realised it was a 34!! Still wasn't 100% until i looked at your avatar! Somehow it looks too short in the side pic and like its on stilts, maybe the pic is distorted on my Macbook Pro, 11" all-round? And you still want to go plus 10mm?! Guess you have the old wheels for the MOT, hows the ride?
It had just come down of the jack :) that combine with iPhone pics makes it look a bit strange :thumbsup:

The extra 10mm is a necessity, the inside of the wheel rubbed against the suspension on even partial lock so I've not actually driven it yet.

I picked up some cheapo 10mm spacers this morning just to check that I could get away with it & its just the right side of legal :D I just need to order some decent spacers now with extended studs before I get them fitted properly.

Should see a huge improvement after christmas once the coilovers go on (possibly Z-Tune wings aswell if I get too much rubbage after an arch roll)

Should get Hella flush status then :D

·
Registered
63 Posts
PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pretty please.

Also, did you roll the guards? If so, how much work?

Cheers.
Hey, I will upload some pics today. I installed my coilovers at the same time as I put the 18x10.5+0's on.
With the ride height quite abit lower than stock I only have rubbing when I put my foot down hard, the guard lips need to be rolled which should cost you under $100 NZD, other than that it fits fine.

881 - 900 of 1307 Posts