GTR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you would like your own webpage to post pictures and details of your GTS (UK cars only please), I'd be happy to host them on my site here at http://www.skylinegts.co.uk/Owners_cars.htm

If you mail pics and info to me at [email protected], I'll post them and mail you a link, for example - http://www.skylinegts.co.uk/SteveA.htm, which will take you directly to your page

Some rules... Due to space and bandwith restrictions, please keep pics to 600x480 max, pref in JPG format, max 4no., I may edit or crop pics to suit space...

The cost... This is an exclusive offer for GTR Forum members and is offered at half the normal price... so it'll be a half rather than a pint of shandy, when we meet up :D

RonS

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
Ron

What a generous kind caring guy you are, if only there were more people like you on here.

Well done:)

Dont care what everyone else says about you, what a jolly decent chap you are.:D

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So...

you want your monster GTS on there then Dirk, I take it ? :D

Doh... go on then, sent me some info, I have some pics from G Force I can add

RonS

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OK

> Not at all Ron, It was actually a sincere post.

Well thanks for the compilment then mate, I hope it's not you going all sensible on us now :D, I can't handle that... scary :D

RonS

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
SENSIBLE?

NAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

NEVER.

I'LL GET MY TONGUE BACK OUT OF YOUR PANTS THEN SHALL I !

ANY CHANCE YOU COULD PUT UP A PIC OF MY MONSTER GTS RON?:D :D :D ONLY JOKING......

WELL DONE RON.

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
GTR's

Alan,

As space etc. is an issue and my site is GTS related, I'm restricting it to the GTS's lads only, looking for a home for there pics, well mainly ;) Doh !!...

RonS

·
Registered
24 Posts
Nice chap that RonS!!

Hi RonS,
Just like to say what a fine a decent chap you are, oh and you STILL owe me a pint.. and if your selling your webspace at half a shandy per pic.. maybe i could well be onto 2 pints by the next time you invite me along to a track day!
:D

Seriously Ron, thanks again for the invite.. it was nice to meet up again.. now.. about that refund.............

:smokin:

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Steve,

On here at last and about time :)... I'm keeping a tally of the shandy's I owe you :), for those that are unaware Steve owns my old R33 GTS (over 3 years now), he also hosts my website and owns both skylinegts.co.uk and skylinegts.com, all of which he lets me use (abuse :)) FREE OF CHARGE !!... what a guy, so any praise due is all yours mate :D

Nuf of the brown nosing... I see from your posts your on the hunt for a GTR, hope that you find something to suit some fine cars to choose from on here... did you look at Anthony's R32 ?, that looks a cracker :)... maybe we'll see you on a trackday one day :D

RonS

·
Registered
24 Posts
Doh!

No it's not working.. and what's more... It's MY fault!!!.. grrrr..
Apologies all..
RonS.. email me a valid email address for yourself please.. my emails to you are being bounced!

Regards,

Steve

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'm on the case, cheers Steve :D

RonS

BTW. Not seen your name down for Brands, see here, why ??... just an oversite I'm sure ;)

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Tim,

Sorry mate, long story with mail viruses :mad:, but I have your pic now and will do a page in the next few days

RonS

1 - 19 of 19 Posts