GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
9,546 Posts
Wow!! Great looking GTRs! You'll need the 3 PGC cars and then you'll have the complete set!! :D

Is your R34 still in Japan then?

(moved you to members section)

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
You are one crazy dude Jack..........crazy about GTR :D

As Dino said, if you get the 3 PGC car, you would have the complete set. You know those 3 PGC car don't need to be legalize to be street legal in the US right? Since they are so old :eek: ;) :D I'll do it if I have the money :p

Can't wait to see all of your GTRs in one picture :)

Jeff

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
Great collection you've got there, LMGTR. All the cars look like they are in great condition.

Cya O!

·
Registered
7,624 Posts
Yum

You lucky chap! What a great collection!!!

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Top man LMGTR

what a fine collection.
and the cars look mint and un abused as well.
You lucky bugger.
Keep up the good work.
Nick

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Hi Jack,

What a great selection of Skyline's! Maybe you could extend your collection and buy an R31 GTS-R to add to your collection. :)

Regards,
-Elliot

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks guys:)

DCD
My 34 is now in US getting legalize.. took this picture in Omiya when I bought the car

Jeff
What is PGC cars?

Richie
It was nice meeting you in LA, are you going to Toyko Auto Saloon next year? I'm thinking of going on 11th, if you go call me on my cell when you arrived at entrance I'll go look for you :)

·
Registered
9,546 Posts
LMGTR,

PGC10, KPGC10 & KPGC110 are the Skyline 2000GT-Rs made in the 1970s. They used a 2L NA straight 6, called the S20, and are the 3 GTRs many people forget to mention when talking about GTR heratige.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
DCD said:
LMGTR,

PGC10, KPGC10 & KPGC110 are the Skyline 2000GT-Rs made in the 1970s. They used a 2L NA straight 6, called the S20, and are the 3 GTRs many people forget to mention when talking about GTR heratige.
Thanks for the info!!!!

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
LMGTR,

I have look into getting a KPGC10 before, they are not expensive (well, compare to the 32/33/34 GTR). A mint condition KPGC10 I was looking at was going for 1,800,000 JPY. The great thing is since they are older then 25 years old, there are no law against them regarding importing them into the US, just ship it in and register it.

I will be at the Tokyo Auto Salon 2003. Maybe we can meet up there?

Jeff

G

·
nice gts you got there i mean it is one right if not you wouldn't have that gts badge,emblem whatever you wanna call it on that r32 and why did you say that it is a gtr?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts