GTR Forum banner

Picture request: 19" LMGT4's on BNR34

4K views 20 replies 10 participants last post by  HJ242 
#1 ·
I'm still trying to decide between 18" or 19" LMGT4's.

I've been trawling the internet and found plenty of pictures with 18's, but only a couple with 19's, so if anyone has some they can post up or mail me I'd appreciate it.:)

If the car is bayside blue with S-Tune suspenion and a full Nismo kit all the better !

Cheers.

#9 ·
Ah yes, I just read this on page 3 - 19x10.5 (+15).

This isn't a size listed by Nismo for the GTR so now the question is - will this have a detrimental effect on the handling, what size tyres, and are there clearance issues with the S-Tune suspension?

The endless brakes fit inside, so I don't think they'll be a problem with Brembos, but I need to check this too just in case.

Any pictures of 19*9.5 around?

#12 ·
Just pick up a Nismo catalogue or Nismo leaflet showing of thieir Silver demo car. This has 19 x 9.5J IIRC

But the 10.5J does make a big difference, or at least this is the case on Amerikiwi's car. I also recall, later in the life of that car, he used spacers.

I have pics of this; send me your email address, if you want them.

I can't see their being any issues with S-Tune clearance. And as for any detrimental effects; well Hipo has been using that setup for a while. I can't see their being no issues.

#16 ·
Thanks for everyone's input.

After a lot of thought and some advice I'm going with the 19*9.5 +12.

The look of the deeper dish with the 10.5 is great but the 9.5 is just more practical for the driving I do. I've been told that the 19*9.5 with 275 or 285/30 tyres will rub slightly on full lock. Nismo list 245/35-19 with this size rim so I assume that this size tyre with the S-Tune Suspension won't be an issue. Question is fit a wider tyre and remove the inner liner/roll the arches to avoid the rubbing, or stick to a narrower tyre.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.