GTR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, can someone post up a picture of a standard R32 centre console showing a close up of the Gauges/Heater controls and stereo all at once ?

Im trying to work out if mine is sitting correctly as my heater controls seem to overlap the gauges slightly and it doesnt seem right to me.

Ive temporarily moved the stereo to the middle and the heater stuff to the bottom but it looks crap !

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
I have no first hand knowledge, getting this from something I read the other day, but the GTR heater controls faceplate is slightly different in size from the GTS-t one because of the guages. So possibly it has the faceplate or controls from a GTS-t fitted, maybe a faulty one has been replaced in the past?

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
It goes top to bottom: gauges>aircon>stereo.
They're supposed to all sit flush.
When I changed my stereo I found there was a lot of adjustability in the way you screwed things in, which affects how well they sit flush

·
Owner of the MSNSPS
5,199 Posts
They should sit flush - sorry the picture is rubbish.

However I have the stereo in the middle now anyway. IMHO the heater should be at the bottom as I use it least, then radio, then gauges.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok cheers folks :) mine deffo overlaps and theres nowhere near enough adjustment to resolve it, if indeed a gts one differs as mentioned then that may well explain it, time to trim it a little methinks :) lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts