GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Pictures of unusual/special/rare cars we have owned

A thread for preowned cars/owned cars

I thought it would be fun to share some present cars with users here on the GTR forum. Afterwards I see that I have had a variety of cars under my years so far.

Porsche 944 (951) Turbo 1991
Also known as Satan (his soul must have been in this car, 2 gearbox changes and 1 engine) Bilstein cup chassie kit, big brake kit, exhaust, injectors, bigger turbo (garrett), Tial wastegate, special built intake, Sparco seats etc. Faster than a 996 Turbo

Subaru STI PSE II 2005 Eurospec:
Tuned with Autronic plug n play, FMIC, TDO5-18G (andy forrest), injectors, exhaust, PFC brakes, Speedline rims, Tein etc. Made 325 whp at the dyno at 1.4 bar

Mitsu Lancer EVO III GSR -95
Bought from the UK, just had it over the ferrey and it broke down :nervous:
Full cusco suspension, exhaust, boost controller, apexi filter, hks spark plugs. Did a motor rebuild on this car and sold it

Audi RS4 B7 2006
Stock 420 hp car. Probably the best car so far I have owned.

Audi RS4 B5 2001
460 hp monster. Full H&R Nurburgring spec chassie kit, Front and rear brakes from RS6, exhaust system, Giac, Recaro SPG, Carbotech pads. A real fast car that sounded awesome.

A short film of the car:
race between my RS4 B5, another RS4 B5 and a Gallardo video by Swede-STI - Photobucket

Renault Clio V6 Mk1
One of the few MK1 that was built by TWR in Sweden. AP brakes, Quicksilver exhaust, airfilterkit, Carbotech pads. A stunning example in mint condition.

Nissan Skyline GT-R34 V-spec (UK spec) 2001
To much to list but for example full top secret exterior. Carbon fibre interior, bigger turbos, HKS Fcon, HKS Vcon, injectors, hks exhaust, Volk 19", Öhlins etc

Also owned but not on pictures:
Camaro SS (green) 1997
GMC Typhoon (white) 1993
Chevrolet Corvette LT1 (black) 1991
Seat cordoba vario 1999 (had this for 2 month :cool:)
Mercedes Benz ML55 AMG (silver) 2000
Buell XB12-R (black) 2005
Honda CRX V-tec (black) 1991

·
Premium Member
4,447 Posts
True
Possibly it should be entitled unusual/special/rare cars we have owned as otherwise we will be inundated with pics of gtrs scoobs etc. and hopefully we can do a lot better as this could be a really good thread.

So I will try to find some pics of a few unusual vehicles I have had

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
True
Possibly it should be entitled unusual/special/rare cars we have owned as otherwise we will be inundated with pics of gtrs scoobs etc. and hopefully we can do a lot better as this could be a really good thread.

So I will try to find some pics of a few unusual vehicles I have had
Thread name fixed :) Thanks for the tip

//J

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Good thread. I wont put up pics of my first 2 cars (Vauxhall Novas) as they were nothing special.

My first cool car was a Renault Clio 16v. I fitted a brand new Williams 2.0 engine and gearbox to it, along with all brand new Renault ancilliaries, spent absolutely thousands and then sold it for around half what I had put into it :rolleyes:

Then bought the Nissan Pulsar GTiR. This car introduced me to Jap turbo power. Was a custom pearlescant orange, absolutely mint. Never took it past stage 1 tune as it starts to get expensive after that. Really liked this car.

·
Registered
3,585 Posts
heres my favourites from the past

350 bhp sapphire cosworth

480 bhp sapphire cosworth

150 bhp rover v8 capri

380 bhp saph

the wolf in sheeps 300 bhp yb powered xr4i, i loved this car

150 bhp rs turbo

kitted 2.8 capri batmobile :)

my 2 favourite bmw 325i i had

the mintest car i ever had 500 bhp 3 door cosworth

my 2 projects out in the barn untouched for a while a bmw with 3.6 td vm marine engine
and a 327 chevy in a hotrod

and the newest edition to my family :)

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Not particularly powerful, but it handled and was rare as hell, one of the 63 cars I've owned in 20 years, a 1978 Renault 5 Gordini (non-turbo). Pics were taken in or around 1990.

I've also had a 1983 MkV XR6 Cortina (3.0 V6) which was a South African import. No piccies of that though :(

·
Registered
158 Posts
i wont waste space with every car ive owned, but heres the better ones

about 5 years ago had both of these had the fc about 3 years total and the fd almost 5.

fd after i finished with it

1 after i sold it

then the gtr

gtr and my big petrol hog monstrosity chevy pickup with the 7.4 on the way home from picking it up.

not sure whats next the gtr is sold and going away soon. damn economy killed me and my dreams for now.

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
My last car before the Skyline. It might not be rare or overly special, but being one of the most hated colours in the Evo community, I was determined to make it accepted, which it was, something I was very proud of. My Evo 6 was standard when I bought it and I eventually sold it like this.......

350bhp Mitsubishi Lancer Evo VI - Reims blue

Then there's my old BMW 325i M-tech sport :D A real handful in the wet and it was still mint when I eventually sold it, even after numerous spins and close calls :D

I'll leave out my Imprezas etc, even though I was equally proud of those :)

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Nice reims Evo6 you had there Cliff. I had an icelle blue 6 and a black evo8 fq300 both up around the 360, 370bhp mark
Thanks Lee :) The 6 was great, the only car I still look back at and miss a little. I quite fancy a 7 or 8 as my next car, possibly, but keep thinking about an older shape Focus RS :D

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.