GTR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Specs

I'm not sure, but I'm sure he'll put up a posting when he see's the subject line with his name in it ;)

From what I remember it was going to be done as a sequential 1000bhp N1 engine! ?

James

·
Registered
520 Posts
This'll be the guy who has an engine/box for sale in the "buy and sell" section then.

"He is converting it to a streetable Erik Comas GT Japan championship car replica.
It will have 1000 bhp, a 6 speed sequential gearbox, carbon brakes, 335/40 - 18 tyres front and rear and he will try to keep the weight around 1000 kg!
"

Wow!

:D

·
Registered
9,546 Posts
Sounds like an amazing project!!

Just one small detail that seems to have gone overlooked....the carbon JGTC mirrors!!! I know I'm picky but I reckon that would finish the car off perfectly!!

:D

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Oh my god, he went all the way :eek:

That car look truely awesome :D

It look kind of like a RC car at first because the body is so wide :p

Jeff

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
sequential.....

Don't be pedantic. You know what I mean......sequential box!

·
Registered
534 Posts
I said to him that "I have to admit some of the pictures make it look like a plastic model kit."

And he said

"You are somewhere right, at this time it is more a 1/1 scale plastic model kit than a real car. There is still one year of work on the car."

And to the question "What have you done to the engine?"

He said

"I can't give you any details on the engine but the 1000 hp will be there, along with 100 m/kg of torque."

So there you have it.

Cheers

·
Registered
160 Posts
aherrr......

yes,he went all the way.....except from the rear wing.

couldn't he find a carbon one?

Awesome rocket though.

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
Now that's something original. Looks outstanding! But where are the engine pics?

IMHO, I think its the paint scheme and wheel colour combo that makes it look like a plastic model.

Cya O!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts