GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Agreed interior looks horrid.
Exterior doesnt look better with the 2 big racing stripes. YUCK! :(

However i think its a elise on the left in the first picture looks like it might not look to bad.

On a positive note i do thing the GT wings look the business

Ak

B

·
0 Posts
those pix's are so old i checked them out on Oct 3 when boomer posted them i go to webshot's regularly but thank's for posting the pic's of the car's anyway's.i was there when they were shooting the movie by the way. :smokin:

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
LOL! @Cem :D

Ahmed, I think it's a Mitsubishi Eclipse in the first picture, next to the skyline's. I'm unsure though. :)

Regards,
-Elliot

·
Registered
7,274 Posts
Maybe the interior wouldn't look so tacky if they realised that their $100,000 car shouldn't have a plastic box, with toggle switches and big lamps, strapped to the dash with electricians sticky tape. :eek:

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
Personally

I like the Silver with the Blue. OK maybe not in stripe form but all the same the colours go well.

Just as long as the Skylines in the movie don't get trounced by a wide boy Eclipse I reckon the film will be as per the first one, entertainment :) .

glen (debating Silver stripes, KIDDING :D )

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Elliot.

Half of these photo I haven't seen before, thanks! :)

These are the kind of crap I see everyday here in the US on the street :rolleyes:

Jeff

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hi Jeff,

No problem :) I'm glad everyone enjoyed them.
These are the kind of crap I see everyday here in the US on the street
lol. I bet you see quite a few skyline immitators on the roads in America. How many do you see, with skyline rear lights?

Thanks,
-Elliot

·
Registered
160 Posts
crap

to be honest,

this car is really crap.
Something a GT-R enthusiast will never crave for.I'd rather prefer a stock Skyline...

I think a true sports car fan should easily recognize the difference between performance and cartoons...

I'm so sorry F&F had a sequel.It will feature Skylines now,and when it'll come out,this board will witness another BadMonkey_I_own_A_1500hp+NOSr34" invasion:(

bah....american cinema....:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hi,

Originally posted by I_Romo
It will feature Skylines now,and when it'll come out,this board will witness another BadMonkey_I_own_A_1500hp+NOSr34" invasion
I'm not happy to think about this :(

I still think the idea of a 'Members only forums' would be a great idea. It would get rid of people who don't want to talk seriously about skyline's. This means none of the 'dreamers' who watch F&F wouldn't come on these forums and cause agro. It would be great if we had the 'Members only forums' before the release of F&F2. smokin:

Regards,
-Elliot

1 - 20 of 25 Posts