GTR Forum banner

21 - 40 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
3,849 Posts
Courtesy of johnny_0..

Or you can add the hasemi fins to V-SPEC diffuser.

Not sure if Hasemi did a diffuser? Fins yes.. Diffuser, I am not so sure.

And matty32, your post IMO was a little harsh. Should have kept that stuff to PM. :(

·
Premium Member
8,087 Posts
The reason why I never replied to your pms & probably why you feel the need to post up what you had is that I just found you always wasted my time on multiple occasions
this is like the time that I asked you the price on some HKS BOV's,which you basically responded with "i'll sell them to someone else", followed by you sending me a pm shortly after i put a thread up about buying an R34 GTR and your tone suddenly changed when you realised I could buy bits from you..

You could be missing out on ££££'s of revenue by not responding to Sat,remember people don't tend to spread good news,but do spread bad news,even if it's you simply not replying back to a pm.

For what it's worth,I would not hesitate to buy from NewEra,would just wish to deal with Miguel as I have nothing but respect for him,and love what he and the team (bar one person :rolleyes:) have done!

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
this is like the time that I asked you the price on some HKS BOV's,which you basically responded with "i'll sell them to someone else", followed by you sending me a pm shortly after i put a thread up about buying an R34 GTR and your tone suddenly changed when you realised I could buy bits from you..

You could be missing out on ££££'s of revenue by not responding to Sat,remember people don't tend to spread good news,but do spread bad news,even if it's you simply not replying back to a pm.

For what it's worth,I would not hesitate to buy from NewEra,would just wish to deal with Miguel as I have nothing but respect for him,and love what he and the team (bar one person :rolleyes:) have done!
Boom glad im not the only one who thinks he is a bin liner job!!!!

·
Registered
3,849 Posts
Put short, that is pretty damn rude. I don't think that is a good way of dealing with prospective customers. It casts a dark cloud against the Newera name.

I can only reiterate Emil's sentiments where Newera and Miguel are concerned. I have purchased through Newera and will gladly do again and have no qualms whatsoever (as I have done) in recommending Newera to fellow enthusiasts.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Is the nismo diffuser needed to fit the hasemi fins? Or are the fins fitted somehow else as im after a set

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
If your after a diffuser for the R34 mate I maybe selling one? Full dry Carbon 7 layer with fins!!

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
I waste your time...because after receiving your price I choose to buy from somebody else so I can save some pennies. Dude your a trader, it comes part and parcel with your status. I'm sure even you would always look to save money?

However in my pm to you I also asked for some advice, for you to possibly share some of your product knowledge with me. You could have replied to that couldent you? But because you feel that i wasn't going buy from yourself you couldent be bothered to get back to me...speaks volumes dude!!

But hey never mind, I'm gonna go and make a snow man :)

I totally agree with u sat iv had similar problems. Asked for some parts
then found some cheaper ones.

And now I'm BARRED from purchasing from newera lol but not end of the
world more traders out ther

·
Registered
675 Posts
As far as I can see Matty and newera spend a lot of time on this forum helping members with queries, most of the threads on this site have replies from the guys and they always seem to be the go to guys for pics of parts etc.
I know they are a little more expensive than some traders but they also sell mostly genuine parts which are expensive to begin with and they are always available with after sales advice, any time I've pm'd Matty I've gotten a reply on the same day....
It must get frustrating when you put time and effort into answering people's queries only to find that customers have bought replicas at a much lower price, everyone's entitled to their off days
Steve

·
Registered
675 Posts
The arc diffuser is a beauty, it's hard to make the rear end of a 34 look different, I'm personally gonna go for the carbon leg extensions for the spoiler and maybe see if I can source and arc diffuser, failing that an oem diffuser with the fins

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
I'm on a look out for a diffuser too but a one of kind
a thing but I had my eyes on a nismo but I think the ARC
looks EVIL

·
Registered
25,499 Posts
There are a number of diffusers on the market for R34, but you will be hard pushed to find one which is as good as the oem one to be honest.

best bet is OEM with Hasemi or Nismo fins, - however remember these sit very low, (for uk roads anyway)

ARC diffuser is heavy compared to most on the market (all others being carbon)

it is of good quality, but you will require the fitting kit / brackets etc that come with the diffuser. With these being used, you will either have to make these up or obtain them with the diffuser when purchased.

we supplied a 2 of these to the UK many years ago. One was to Jamesbill on here, who then sold it to Lamb i believe, and it ended up on his 34.

Top Secret, Signal etc all produced diffusers for R34, but they will require modification to fit depending on the type of exhaust you have fitted to the car.

Sunline is another option

from memory i think even greddy (trust, Grex) did a diffuser for the 34

(Just checked - they did indeed)

TS one is the most popular

OEM

arc

(this is not my picture but was posted on GTROC before)

also just to clarify,

Adam, there are 2 sides to every story. the amount of times we have sent quotes to you (once you have agreed on PM to purchase the item), and payment was never recieved. i gave you 5 or 6 chances on different items, and payment was never sent, despite you saying its on its way or the wife was paying and sent it to the wrong account etc. i do not believe any trader would put up with that, or a private seller.

i cannot have this happening. it wastes my time, Miguels time, suppliers and our japanese newera staff.

Many people do not appreciate how much effort goes into supplying both parts and all the other activities Newera are involved in.

i am happy to help anyone who is genuinely interested in obtaining parts, or advice & do so on a daily basis via GTOC.

Newera have supported this forum for a very long time and suport GTROC owners.

·
Registered
25,499 Posts
hi, yes i believe we did.

they are nice :) and a good addition

as i say, if your driving them on UK roads, they will get eaten by the speedhumps

·
Registered
198 Posts
Matty are you still able to supplye the Hasemi fins for the OEM Diffusor? Need really bad a new set to my car? Pm me pls back, not just talking i do really need a set urgently.

Regards

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Here is mine, no idea what make its is although its the same as the OEM vspec :confused:

The fins are OEM Nissan, the brackets are made by Abbey Motorsport.

·
Registered
25,499 Posts
Hi yes we can do those

just FYI the hasemi items are made to order, but we can still do them, will PM you

we have an order with hasemi going in next week actually for some side skirts bits n pieces

21 - 40 of 56 Posts