GTR Forum banner

41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
I think we have all established matty's a moody **** lol

Personally, I think his attitude stinks and I see others have also been exposed to it

Keep surfin' dude

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
apologies for the thread resurrection, can someone post up pics of the diffuser with the Nismo GT fins installed, Clive?

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Hey Kadir, i hope all is well? Thank you for the excellent pics and the heads up on the ebay item, i will take a look at it.

In you opinion would you say that if installed the fins would be at risk with scraping the floor whilst going over speed humps etc on a lowered car?

Also the 2 fins that fit furthest on the left and right side, curve in and are longer than the standard fins, this means that looking at the pics there seems to be an extra hole for a bolt to go into. What are people doing to install this correctly? Drilling an extra hole into the diffuser?

Thanks

·
Registered
3,849 Posts
Alhumdullilah.

In terms of scraping; that really would depend on your lowered ride height and the speedbump itself...? You could always drive your 34 over the worst speedbump you have locally and see how much clearance your OEM fins have?

I can measure the height of the Nismo GT fins if you wish as I have a new set indoors.

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Alhumdullilah.

In terms of scraping; that really would depend on your lowered ride height and the speedbump itself...? You could always drive your 34 over the worst speedbump you have locally and see how much clearance your OEM fins have?

I can measure the height of the Nismo GT fins if you wish as I have a new set indoors.
That would be great if you could measure them up, you need to install these fins onto your car :smokin:

·
Registered
3,849 Posts
Okay... So hopefully the attachments work..

So very, very roughly, the end fin will measure around 9.5cm in height so perhaps this can be used as a guide when comparing the height of the OEM end fin..

iA, will have these fitted to my car when time permits alongside the Omori rear tow hook and their CF exhaust exit surround. :)

Attachments

41 - 56 of 56 Posts