GTR Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I have a set of R32 GTR orginial alloys 16". Have had some thoughts of resprey them with another collor?:nervous:

If you have any picture on them in a another collor would be perfect. I have a black R32 so was thinking of respreying them white?

·
Registered
51 Posts
IMHO

In my humble opinion........

The GTR wheels will look quite thick and clunky painted in white and the contrast won't work so well.

I would personally be tempted to paint them a lighter shade of gunmetal or if you want the gangsta look a darker shade again.....GTR wheels look quite good in black.....

I think you might be disappointed with white - however it is all opinion and we all like different things....

·
Registered
4,894 Posts

Not sure it works with just white wheels on a black car as big as the Skyline.

But this seems to work ok - just needs more balance. And a whopping big spoiler :chuckle:

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Hi

I have a set of R32 GTR orginial alloys 16". Have had some thoughts of resprey them with another collor?:nervous:

If you have any picture on them in a another collor would be perfect. I have a black R32 so was thinking of respreying them white?
Go black on black.... raw racer look:)

·
Premium Member
3,066 Posts
think he wants to see 32gtr wheels in different colours. I have a purple car (well not finished painting yet!) with white te37's but am thinking of doing my spare 32gtr wheels white too, for drag racing etc.

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Yeah, those are Rota GTR's 18x9.5 with 20mm spacers and Falken 452's. When first painted it had the original wheels in Gunmetal but didn't look right.

Keith's car had original alloys painted white IIRC, maybe google ten of the best 4 for a pic?
I would say either bronze or black would suit a 32 as well.

Charlie.

·
Registered
281 Posts
what suspension has it got charlie? it looks low matey... i was holding judgement on what wheels i was going to buy next but i have made up my mind after seeing yours, they look terrific!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts