GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
PIMP MY RIDE UK

hello folks,

for an upcoming pimp my ride episode, we are looking for 2 brightly coloured Japanese cars to feature in the opening link. This is the link where Tim Westwood stands in front of the garage, with 2 cars behind him, and says something along the lines of "When it comes to Japanese cars, it's all about being big on the streets, getting respect etc..."

we'd love for one of the cars to be a Nissan Skyline.
We would need the car in Colchester for a mornings filming on Thursday 16th March 2006. The filming takes place in the morning, from approximately 10am to 12pm after which any drivers are free to chat to westwood an have a look around the garage where the show is filmed. we can also provide up to £50 to cover any petrol costs incurred.

Initially, we are after brightly coloured cars, as these will stand out the best on a grey day.

If you are interested, feel free to contact me on 020 7284 7622 or email me at [email protected] If you email, it would be great if you could send a few photos of the cars, and a contact number.

We would also consider any of the following cars

Mitsubishi Evo
Mazda RX-8
Mitsubishi Eclipse
Toyota Celica
Mazda RX-7
Toyota Supra Turbo
Subaru Impreza
Honda NSX
Nissan 350Z

many thanks,

dan

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
£50 in petrol, that will get someone that lives about 5 miles away then :)

Moff

Tim 'Moff' Nicholas @ TMS Motorsport
Email us : [email protected]
TMS Motorsport - Parts for Motorsport and Tuning - Online Shop

10% OFF all website orders until the end of January 2018!

- We ship worldwide to your door, famous Brands such as -
- AP Racing - ASNU Injectors - HKS - Nitron - Mintex Pads -
- Turbosmart - Exedy Clutches - Deatschwerks - Cosworth -
- Pagid Pads - Japspeed - Direnza - and many more...

·
Registered
4,146 Posts
Goddamn my front splitter is held on with zip-ties that's no good is it :(

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
This has GOT TO BE Andy Barnes territory - take the pinky Andy, you know it makes sense! ;)

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
mtv said:
"When it comes to Japanese cars, it's all about being big on the streets, getting respect etc..."
Tell me, does that gimp come up with all that rubbish himself or do you guys write it for him?! :confused:

·
Registered
305 Posts
"drop da bomb" for real?

so you mean we can talk to him, in real life, face to face.....christmas comes twice this year,

Once again,

"drop da bomb"

:D

·
Registered
4,410 Posts
1100hp said:
"drop da bomb" for real?

so you mean we can talk to him, in real life, face to face.....christmas comes twice this year,

Once again,

"drop da bomb"

:D
Haha, me and my mates saw Westwood DJ at Ikon in Newcastle a few years back for a laugh. My brother hates him so I thought it would be really funny to get Westwood to record my brother a message using my phone by telling Westwood my brother was one of his biggest fans.,

The message went:
"Yo Matthew, This is mutherf***n Westwood Dog, good luck in your exams Baby-Boy.... HOLLER!!!!!!" :p

Absolutely hilarious! Fair play to Westwood for doing it though!

·
Registered
4,146 Posts
1100hp said:
face to face
You'll be lucky - the guy's about 6 ft 8 :eek:

I'd love to see anyone mock Westwood in real life, it would be so funny - when he beat you to a pulp :D :D :D

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
Pikey said:
You'll be lucky - the guy's about 6 ft 8 :eek:

I'd love to see anyone mock Westwood in real life, it would be so funny - when he beat you to a pulp :D :D :D
Just sell the story to The Sun! "I was attacked by a 7ft twat"

·
Registered
305 Posts
snizzzzzza me nizzzzzzle,

So being tall means you can fight doe's it.....LOL,....(I stop laughing) hang on a minute tho...."drop da bomb".............he does come from "da getto", aka "Mayfair", yea I bet he has put a cap in many a bankers ass, dangerous place living with all the financial bullies and player haters!!!! pmsl,.......gotta stop now as I have a bit of sex wee coming out,

"Hoooooooooold Upppppppppppp"

·
Registered
37 Posts
I remember Tim Webster being interviewed by Tim Westwood at TOTB IV and Westwood was talking to him 'normally', but when the cameras started rolling he turned into his persona:

"Big bangin' baby dog! I'm stood here with Tim Webster....etc"

The look on Tims face :rolleyes: :confused: :rolleyes: :confused:

1 - 20 of 61 Posts