GTR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Can anyone let me know where ı can buy piping to intercooler and to air filters? I have a trust induction and Nismo intercooler. ı want to improve the look and the performance. New or used accepted and cash waiting for this...

Thanks

·
Registered
8,548 Posts
Not sure if you'll get much gain in performance (if any). Hard pipes are useful when running higher boost to stop the possibility of the original rubber hoses popping off. And they look good too.
Should be able to get NISMO/HKS/Trust pipe sets at good prices from places like Nengun/Grenlight/OOparts etc......

TT

·
Registered
4,145 Posts
Just something to bear in mind; but if you decide to get the Nismo hard pipe intercooler kit, it only comes in 3 pieces instead of the usual 4 from HKS/Trust/Apexi, etc

Reason for this is, that the Nismo one is intended to be used with the Nismo inlet pipe which replaces the N/S upper intercooler pipe, as this is part of the Nismo inlet pipe.

Just FYI

·
Registered
8,548 Posts
I see that Nismo dont list the top pipe kit ('twin turbo' replacement) for R32 any more. Will the R33/34 GTR pipe fit???

TT

·
Registered
4,145 Posts
I think this can be adapted to fit

Last time i heard, it just needed to be chopped where it meets the intercooler piping.

Maybe you could speak to NITO on here, as he was "going" to do this. I'm sure he trial fitted it

1 - 5 of 5 Posts