GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Herewith pics as promised, I took them myself so not brilliant. Just to reiterate spec as follows : R34 VSPEC 2001 UK car one of eighty 9500 miles, black leather seats, Quantum fully adj suspension, Nismo 3 piece alloys, uprated cams, hardpipe kit, road race intercooler, hyper muffler exhaust, high flow cat running 425 bhp.

·
6,821 Posts
great . . . let me get one in red:clap:

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Wouldnt a 2001 have clear indicators...and wouldnt it be a V-Spec II??? I thought they only made the red R34's in 1999????

Pretty car in the pics tho!!!

·
Registered
4,145 Posts
Its a UK car, hence they were all built in 1999, BUT registered as they were sold.

·
Registered
4,962 Posts
Lovely! Congratualtions...

So the body was sprayed in 1999 in Japan as part of the original limited run in red, but then it was fitted with black leather for the UK market? :bowdown1:

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
Very nice indeed!!!

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
Thrust said:
Lovely! Congratualtions...

So the body was sprayed in 1999 in Japan as part of the original limited run in red, but then it was fitted with black leather for the UK market? :bowdown1:
That's right.

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Looks like same spec as used to run about Aberdeen area.

Was one of the previous owners from Ellon?

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks

Thanks for all your comments lads very much appreciated, for the record I did have Supra donkeys years ago,after that a R33 VSPEC I currently have the R34 GTR + 350z for every day use. Hope to catch up with some of you soon at some meetings.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts