GTR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Local Tyre Centre offered Pirelli PZero tyres for the GTR @ £275 each - whats the views on these for the R35. Obviously the are not runflat tyres

·
Premium Member
7,635 Posts
Local Tyre Centre offered Pirelli PZero tyres for the GTR @ £275 each - whats the views on these for the R35. Obviously the are not runflat tyres
I'm pretty sure they were the tyres used at last year's Academy.

My only issue with them is I've used p-zero rossos before and whilst they are super grippy, they wear very fast (possibly soft compound?)

·
Registered
690 Posts
Came with my RS4. They were good tyre. I looked at Pirrelli when trying to find an option to the standard run flats. What size you been offered?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Recently fitted P Zero Asimmetrico's on the M5 so far impressed with Wet weather handling. Would consider them on the GTR.

·
Premium Member
5,031 Posts
That's the same price as the OEM Bridgestone run-flat.
Might be slightly better in the wet, but I think both Goodyear and Michelin make better wet weather tyres (but probably not yet in GT-R compatible sizes).

The tyre we really want for our winters is the Dunlop all-season and it's even not too bad on track.

We just need some realistic pricing for them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts