GTR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a new set for the R34 ... anyone else using them .. the first thing I've noticed is that the tramlining the R34 likes to do is nowhere to be seen ... though I do have M-Spec suspension that also seemed to help in this regard.

Cheers

- Joss

·
Registered
404 Posts
Joss,

Is that the ‘P Zero’ Rossos as found OE on some Porsche’s? If so I hope they’re better than the ‘P Zero’ Asimmetrico that are on my wife’s Lotus Elise I’ll be changing those in the next week or 2 for Yokohama’s.

I often look to see what tires Porsche Drivers use as their demands on tires are close to those of a Skyline.

It’s worth noting that Porsche drivers that use their cars daily seem to stick with the P Zero’s but those that use their car’s for track days go for the more hard core performance tires such as Goodyear F1’s, Bridgestone SO3’s, etc.

Paul.

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
P-Zero Rosso

Hi.

Got a set (245/45/17) for my '33 as they were significantly cheaper than the Bridgestones. Standard fit for some Ferrari's, apparently. Seem to be OK. Had Pirelli P7000 (215/40/18) on the GT-S and they were damn fine.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Tyres

Yup, they are P zeros ... no problems in the wet yet ... and the red writing looks nice :)

Cheers

1 - 4 of 4 Posts