GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Couple of pictures from Autosport last week where the car appeared for Toyo to promote thier drag slick.

Pictures courtesey of the legendary Ed Fahey:

Good show, I was there for 4 days for the EDC and Time Attack promo/stand and still didnt get to see everyone I wanted to - the price you oay for waffling!

Andy

·
Registered
2,582 Posts
You just reminded me:chuckle: Here are some I took on the Thursday:)

Looks very good in the flesh:chuckle:

Dave.

·
Registered
323 Posts
I take it there is some sort of filter on those air feeds? I'd hate to think what sort of damage a stone etc would do to the turbo or timingbelt if it could make its way though that pipework.

·
Banned
7,219 Posts
Brilliantly put together car.

I take it there is some sort of filter on those air feeds? I'd hate to think what sort of damage a stone etc would do to the turbo or timingbelt if it could make its way though that pipework.
Yeah man, TONS of stones on the Santapod track :confused:

;)

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
My momma always told me that if I didnt have anything nice to say I should just keep my mouth shut!:runaway:

That being said the engine looks terriffic!!!:eek:

·
Banned
319 Posts
Couple of pictures from Autosport last week where the car appeared for Toyo to promote thier drag slick.

Pictures courtesey of the legendary Ed Fahey:

Good show, I was there for 4 days for the EDC and Time Attack promo/stand and still didnt get to see everyone I wanted to - the price you oay for waffling!

Andy
nice car andy..but why pink?

·
6,821 Posts
Jesus that looks great . . . . .:bowdown1:

·
Registered
5,806 Posts
Hi Andy,

Great looking car, nice colour mate!

Now about you......I'm thinking 60min make-over :thumbsup: ;) :p

claire
xxx

·
Registered
5,806 Posts
LOL . . .would you please leave the holy lord the way he is!:chuckle:
Even our holy lord could do with a little helping hand...;) That look is SO last year....this years look, out with long hair and in short cropped bob's. A little waxing and he'll look almost desirable :D :chuckle: ;)

:squintdan

·
6,821 Posts
Actually his pose in the picture is a kind of meditation. Infact I used a complicated pictures spectral scanner that can find traces of holy materia in the pic itself . . . look what came out of it.

Sorry for jacking your thread mate, but it's weekend.:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts