GTR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
PROVISIONAL CALENDAR FOR 2019 GT-R DRIVERS CLUB WITH LITCHFIELD MOTORS

***8226; 15th April Donington Park at £219 (£208 for club members)
***8226; 27th June Brands Grand Prix sessions at £319 (£303 for club members) - SOLD OUT
***8226; 15th July Donington Park at £249 (£236 for club members)
***8226; 7th August Snetterton300 at £179 (£170 for club members)
***8226; 21st October Silverstone GP at £409 (TBA for club members ~ £388)
***8226; 15th December Silverstone GP at £299 (TBA for club members ~ £284)

We also will have the opportunity to do Goodwood with the EVO team on 1st July for a full day at £275 including hospitality and food and £70 extra for passengers and spectators (also including hospitality) No discount. To be booked at https://www.evotrackdays.co.uk/goodwood/en/page/home

We will also be attending some of the EVO evenings with EVO and again these need to be booked direct at £130 per car up to two drivers
10th May Bedford Autodrome
14th June Bedford Autodrome
31st July Brands Hatch Indy
16th August Bedford Autodrome
6th September Bedford Autodrome
All EVO events must be booked direct with them at https://www.evotrackdays.co.uk/evotrackevenings2019/en/page/home?utm_source=prevattendeesemail&utm_medium=email-prevattendeesmarch19&utm_campaign=evotrackevenings19

These events will be launched individually and discounts are based on a minimum attendance of 5 cars apart from Silverstone where the minimum is 10.

The first event at Donington Park will be launched over the next weekend when I have full details.

We may be doing a Spa/ Nurburgring event during the season and this will be announced as soon as confirmation of dates and prices are received.

We are hoping that 2019 will be an epic year for the GT-R Drivers Club and that these track days are only part of what we have planned for the season. We will also have our tame BTCC race driver, Jake Hill, as instructor at most events apart from the EVO ones

The Track Days will be on the Events section of this forum, and names to be added there please ONLY. All payments must be made 5 working days before the event.

·
Premium Member
902 Posts
noiiiiiice.

Might be coming along to the Donington one....

·
Premium Member
778 Posts
I'm already booked on for Donington Park (15th April) and I have a garage booked.

Are you getting garages thrown in with the bookings John? I can cancel my garage and jump in with you guys if you are.

·
Premium Member
902 Posts
April Donington TD happens about 24 hours too late for me so unlikely to make any this year unless maybe Spa/'Ring :(
Me and another member on here doing Spa / Zolder in JULY...

·
Premium Member
2,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes we are getting 2 garages per 6 cars booked. You are always welcome anyhow Tom

I'm already booked on for Donington Park (15th April) and I have a garage booked.

Are you getting garages thrown in with the bookings John? I can cancel my garage and jump in with you guys if you are.

·
Premium Member
778 Posts
Great :) I'll be staying at the Travelodge at EM Airport if anyone else is staying over the night before. Saves me getting up at 5am on the Monday.

Only £24.00 for the night.

·
Premium Member
778 Posts
Yes we are getting 2 garages per 6 cars booked. You are always welcome anyhow Tom
If possible could you request that my garage (booked under my name via MSV) is next door to the GTRDC ones. Anyone can jump in it, more space for everyone then and saves me walking up and down the pit lane!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts