GTR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i looked at a GTR today and the plastic trim just inside the drivers door on the seat,just below the bolster what you seat on is badly scratched.Talked to the dealer iand asked if he was replacing it,he said Nissan told him,that part is not avaliable.

Anyone know if this is true,or have a part number or know where a 2nd hand part is avaliable???Its a MY12 if it makes any difference.

Any input into this would be greatly appricated as the car is very nice apart from this :mad:

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
The mind boggles as to how they scratch that bit? Normally the cills are scuffed by shoe scrapes, and the centre console gets scratched where passengers whack it with the seat belt buckle.

I wonder if you can rub the scratches out with some wet and dry, although the plastic will change texture a bit it'll look better than scratches.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nah they are bad scratches,i asked the dealer the same question and he replied the guy had 'no legs' wtf.So i guess it was from his stubs.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I need help.
I have just purchased a GTR R34vspec from japan.its on its way

I need some advise on interior retrims in uk. I know robsons japan are very very good but too far away.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Im after seats and steering retrims

Thanks
Azeeezy

·
Premium Member
1,550 Posts
Advice is the word you're after!
You're in the wrong section being the answer

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
nah they are bad scratches,i asked the dealer the same question and he replied the guy had 'no legs' wtf.So i guess it was from his stubs.
No legs? how the fooook did he drive it?

Bobby

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Surely with no legs there would be hand controls somewhere or signs of them being there....
Yeah there was hand controls,as i see it quickly just as it came in before it was prepared.The funny thing is he had a litchfield stage 2 put on it :clap:

Still no ideas on the plastic trim??? :(

1 - 13 of 13 Posts