GTR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm interested to see how people have got around this?

I've talked with Andy at R35 audio who informs me that he is working on a kit for the above - other than that the other option being the stage 2 audio kit.

I'm happy with the factory bose speakers for now, but I own zero CD's and don't want to mess around burning discs and then waiting for the cars 'music box' to record them.

Any work arounds / ways of doing this?

Cheers,

Dan

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
I had the full SatNav AV upgrade.

You get much more than just ipod connectivity. The AV Screen is much higher res, you have more control over system and AV settings plus the Bluetooth and hard wire I pod connection.

By the way it doesn't take long to copy a CD to the music box, the copy function is MUCH quicker than playback.

David

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
I had the full SatNav AV upgrade.

You get much more than just ipod connectivity. The AV Screen is much higher res, you have more control over system and AV settings plus the Bluetooth and hard wire I pod connection.

By the way it doesn't take long to copy a CD to the music box, the copy function is MUCH quicker than playback.

David
Aside from higher res and ipod connectivity, what exactly is the extra control over the system?

I'm long overdue sorting out iphone connectivity on my CBA but I'm not bothered by the Navigation or the higher res screen.

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
You can, for example, set imperial measurement unit so you can show pressures in psi (as opposed to BAR or those pesky kiloPascals).

But to be honest if you don't want Nav or HighRes then this upgrade isn't for you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts