GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 162 Posts

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please help guys. My car has been stolen last night. Parked outside my house and in the morning its gone!

Please keep a look out for the car, located in the Ilford/Gants Hill area.

Got a feeling itsin pieces by now :mad:

Look at my sig for pics of the car.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Absolutely gutted for you matey. I love the look of your car and almost bought its brother.

Everything's crossed for its return....its hardly a car that doesn't stand out.

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
What is going on in UK,everytime i can read threads like these,where jap performance cars get stolen,here in germany you can leave the keys in the cars over night,nobody will touch them:chuckle: ,no just joking,but i dont know one Evo,STI or other performancecar gets stolen.

Hope you get your car back in one piece and without damage:bowdown1:

·
Registered
870 Posts
Sorry to read about this mate:mad:

Just hope it gets found with no damage.

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sorry to read about this mate:mad:

Just hope it gets found with no damage.
Got a feeling IF it gets founds will be in pieces by now or on ebay in a couple of days

Look out for a set of xenon headlights for sale as they don't come up very often at all

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
Gutted mate!
Id hate this to happen to any of my cars let alone the skyline! :mad:
Hope the theiving [email protected]@rds get what they deserve.

Any more distinctive bits people should look out for?

·
Registered
704 Posts
Sorry to hear that, Faz.
If it doesn't turn up in the next couple of days, post your spec sheet up - if they try to sell off your bits on Ebay someone from here is bound to notice - maybe we can catch the [email protected]
You might be lucky - if it was joyriders they would have driven it around for a couple of hours, ran out of fuel and left it somewhere - I've got my fingers crossed.

·
Registered
348 Posts
FAZ put up pics of your car including engine and a small write up of what was on it and we will all keep an eye out for parts and hopefully the car..,,.,
good luck mate:eek: :eek:

·
Registered
7,624 Posts
Very bad news Faz! I hope the insurance company pay out is sympathetic.

·
Registered
6,630 Posts
I really feel for you Faz, some little shits tried getting into my crappy little fiesta the week before last and that p....d me off enough, let alone the thought of someone taking a GTR.
Hope it turns up soon.

·
Super Moderator
16,098 Posts
100% they will have taken it and parked it up somewhere to see if it has a tracker fitted. After a few days they'll take it and re-sell or break it if it isn't picked up....you need to publicise this far and wide as with lots of eyes someone might see it parked up.
T

·
6,821 Posts
Man what a sh$t, just post up, as someone said, your spec up sheet, things that can't be removed or detuned on your car. . . . I am allways takeing a close eye on UK class fields and Ebay.:mad:

Best luck of getting your car back.
Do posts on other forums, even Saxo and VW Golf forums, there are allways guys looking out for Skylines . . . .

Chris

·
Registered
282 Posts
Faz as gtrlux said, hopefully you've done this already but post on as many car forums as you can and as suggested place pictures and detailed decriptions.

Post on everything from pistonheads throught to the lancer register the more eyes you have the better. You'll be suprised how car owners club together when dealing with these k*nts.

Equally and this is no concelation, but if they got around a cat one alarm its not kids, its more like taken to order - it may be worth notifying the port authorities to be on the look out, if they try and move it out the country.

1 - 20 of 162 Posts