GTR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if anybody has any suggestions they would be greatly appreciated,
the car is an r32 gtr and during my dinner break at work i went out to the car and started it up, i wasnt driving it but just had the engine ticking over for 2 or 3 minutes then it just stopped and wouldnt start again, it was raining heavily at the time, with the ignition off the boost controller is staying on when it should be off and the cat temperature light keeps flashing on the dash, i can hear the fuel pump still and its got loads of petrol in so i think it may be electrical, if i disconnect and reconnect the battery the boost controller switches off as normal untill i try to start it again then wont turn off again, ive checked all fuses inside the car and they are all fine, any ideas anybody

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
is that the kind of thing that just goes suddenly ? its never let me down before and always starts instantly when i turn the key, the engine still turns over but just wont start, it seems to be turning over very fast too but i dont know if thats normal as it always starts straight away normally

1 - 3 of 3 Posts