GTR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The closest hpc to me is motorline, ive taken a test drive thereall seemed fine to me but im hearing alot of negativity about them recently on here,then i read middlehurst is the safest bet for buying and servicing,but yet on another thread on hear theres negativity about them also.So who gets my business,dont mind travelling as long as im comfortable with the dealer,so come on who gets my 3.5k?Bearing in mind i live in london.

·
Registered
797 Posts
middlehurst m8 they have been busy as they did have the most orders thus creating a few unhappy customers but their service is excellent and expertise is unrivalled

·
Registered
24 Posts
Ordered mine from Motorline, Phil has looked after me well, shame about the wait for the GT-R though, I think I will at least give them a chance as they are local to me, can only speak as I find.
If they p155 me off then I will move to somewhere else, I had a good look round there workshops yesterday and it looks good to me, I know looks are not everything coss if you have not got the technicians it don't work out.
I think it's nice to keep your business local if you can as I too am in business and think it's nice to build a relationship with your customers, mind you I think quite a few GT-R owners will like to travel for the fun of driving the BEAST.

Andy.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I live in London too and chose to buy my car from Phil @ Marshalls and am delighted with them. Just had the optimisation done and they have been first class

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
I live in London too and chose to buy my car from Phil @ Marshalls and am delighted with them. Just had the optimisation done and they have been first class
I'll second that. Phil has been grat so far - I took my step dad and GF on saturday to see the car and his service was great! We got a better test drive than when I actually went to buy the car!:wavey:

There will always be "good" and "bad" experiences at the various HPCs - just some have more than others! I chose Cambridge for two reasons - they were close to me and the service from them in the past has been good.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Got to speak as I find - transfered my deposit from Middlehurst to Benfield Newcastle and never looked back - service fantastic ( sales and aftersales ) , car came with full tank of fuel ( foc ) and optimisation options / feedback first class .

Full range of gtr options at sensible prices .

I know you live in London but...

·
Registered
50 Posts
Has anyone on here got any postive or negative feedback for Romford (Glyn Hopkins) HPC?? They are my most local and seemed ok when i went to see them recently - but my next closest is London (im guessing thats Phil @ Marshalls mentioned above???)

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Has anyone on here got any postive or negative feedback for Romford (Glyn Hopkins) HPC?? They are my most local and seemed ok when i went to see them recently - but my next closest is London (im guessing thats Phil @ Marshalls mentioned above???)
Marshalls Cambridge mate:)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts