GTR Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi mod's, i want to buy a rollcage off of ki_saj_ng, i think you have banned him or something for advertising without enough posts, i cant pm him back, iv agreed a sale with him but now have no way of contacting him. i understand why you have done this but as im going to be picking it up and paying cash on collection nothing can go wrong, so please could you either send me his email address or send him mine or my phone number which is 07833462334.
many thanks,
dale.

·
Registered
6,630 Posts
Sorry but theres no way that we are going to give you a traders details when he had no intention of supporting the forum. Plus its also illegal for us to pass on someones details anyway.
Sorry cant help.

·
Registered
8,531 Posts
hi mod's, i want to buy a rollcage off of ki_saj_ng, i think you have banned him or something for advertising without enough posts, i cant pm him back, iv agreed a sale with him but now have no way of contacting him. i understand why you have done this but as im going to be picking it up and paying cash on collection nothing can go wrong, so please could you either send me his email address or send him mine or my phone number which is 07833462334.
many thanks,
dale.
I'd also be wary about buying from non-approved vendors.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks for posting back, i didnt realise he was a trader as such, id presumed he was just a private seller. i am very wary about buying stuff, i usualy pick things up and pay cash unless buying from an actual company, so much so i drove from surrey to edinburgh to get my CSL wheels for my bm, now thats dedication.
thanks anyway.
dale.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts