GTR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got keys for gtr 32 today and im laughing my boobies off at the amount of fun they are !!!! i wasnt expecting them to be this quick !! lmao pmsl , im a happy chappy !

·
Registered
6,818 Posts
MARKS FOOT said:
got keys for gtr 32 today and im laughing my boobies off at the amount of fun they are !!!! i wasnt expecting them to be this quick !! lmao pmsl , im a happy chappy !
These 32GTR keys are the fastest out there mate, they start the engine and everything! :clap: :p

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
MARKS FOOT said:
And that's before you get used to it and start wanting mods!:)

Believe me.....................it will happen!:p

Have a look at the Events & Meetings section, we have a local meeting each month, usually the first Sunday of the month. You'd be made very welcome mate.:)

Andy.

·
Registered
6,051 Posts
Trev said:
These 32GTR keys are the fastest out there mate, they start the engine and everything! :clap: :p
I once put my keys on a table next to some, My keys never stood a chance....

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
great fun arnt they?! got mine last friday but clutch bust as i got home so spent saturday and sunday replacing that, but goes like something not right now!

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Trev said:
My R33 keys haven't moved!!!:mad: Don't say the lardy 33 jokes apply to the keys as well:bawling:

·
Registered
324 Posts
Pleased u're having fun Mark, you'll have to have a try of mine with its insane clutch. Im starting to get used to it though my left leg is starting to look slightly larger than my right. Negotiating junctions is quite scary if there's a car infront as releasing the clutch is similar to pulling the trigger on a gun
:eek:

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
my left leg is bigger to start with due to a crocodile fight a few year back , jon i need some industrial ear muffs when im driving mine lol i cant seem to hear the stereo , the one channelled only stereo that is , haha i cannot get any channels on it yet lol totally awesome motors tho mate , really shocked at how quick it is , be lucky , get in touch next week lad

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
didnt realise there were a few from round here?!
what clutch you got in yours, gtr jon?
just put an exceedy racing clutch in mine and that bites! lord only knows what twin plate would be like!

·
Registered
324 Posts
Im not sure what clutch it is tbh mate, i just got my GTR same time as Mark and the clutch was fitted just before it was exported. I just know its an on/off clutch. Gotta say mark mine is pretty damn quiet, maybe its due to it having a racing cat on it. I dont think my zaust is quite as big either.
I'll be in touch, wish these bloody forms would hurry up so that we can register them!
Oh yeah and my sounds system is awesome, though the choice of music that came in it was not to my liking, slipknot!?! :squintdan

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
AYE SLIPKNOT ARE POOP , ive jushed weshed mine , few bits of tidy up needed and low and behold an oil leak lol just sump plug gasket i hope , and im in need of new brakes big time !! ive had push bikes that stop better lol cya laters

1 - 16 of 16 Posts