GTR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hey guys i have just join ya site and i think it is brilliant lots of lurvely motors.
could someone please send me info on how to become a trader please,

i currently have launched Pro-Spec custom polishing solutions. for the automotive industry and here are a few pics of what i do,

apex turbo elbows

r33 gtr cam covers,front plate and centrecap

tt- pipe

1jz inlet manifold (off topic)
before

after

:chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

·
Registered
3,803 Posts
That inlet manifold before/after is superb!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
That inlet manifold before/after is superb!
yeah it was a toughy cos of all the nooks and crannys but its nice to have pride when doing the work, i have done a few rb inlet plennums too they turn out just as sweet....... and you guys know how crappy they look when the black covering comes off they look real patchy, but when polished they can transform under ya bonnet,also it is possible to port match them slighty to ya head/gasket (removal of the casting irregularities) which will help slighty improve the air flow characteristics and fuel atomization......

ill try and find the pics

P.s trader email sent to bowdog but no reply....can you please contact me please cheers russ

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Nice to see someone take pride in there work,all looks top notch.

Recently i tried to get my strut brace polished,i knew it was a lot of work but i was quite shocked at the lack of enthusiam i was met with,i tried three different people and they all had the same reaction.I had a big pile of cash in my pocket but got nowhere.
Recession what recession.
All the best mate.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice to see someone take pride in there work,all looks top notch.

Recently i tried to get my strut brace polished,i knew it was a lot of work but i was quite shocked at the lack of enthusiam i was met with,i tried three different people and they all had the same reaction.I had a big pile of cash in my pocket but got nowhere.
Recession what recession.
All the best mate.
well too be quite honest with ya mate no jobs too big or too small, and with company's treating peeps like that it makes ya wonder how they stay afloat...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts