• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, rather than discuss it to death, let's see what owners think: Should there be a separate section on the forum where people can rate the HPCs they have used for the benefit of others?

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
I voted yes but I'd say it has to be with the following proviso, that is, any criticism has to be qualified with a balanced reason for it. I personally don't like to see attacks on anything or anyone without hearing a good reason. The problem on here is all of those people who like to jump on the bandwagon and put the boot in with little justification.

·
Premium Member
8,019 Posts
I think this would be quite helpful with current and new owners to give them an indication of what a dealer is like, before they have to put up with the service.

Good for good dealers, bad for bad ones.
Hopefully it'll encourage the ones that are letting owners down to pull their finger out!

Of course, it needs to be posts with the facts from the people that experienced them.

·
Premium Member
1,370 Posts
We can also rate good customer service well + I think the section should be broadened to included user threads on all garages GTROCers use, not just HPCs.

One could argue the maintenance section already does this, but without retaining a focused grouped list. Which I think is what users are after.

·
Banned
3,066 Posts
Yes. But I think it will end up with them all being slagged off. People dont seem to talk about good service, just bad

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This is true. Equally, people can be overly gushing about places with good reputations - emperor's new clothes, etc. There must be a solution though. Only paid-up members can vote?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.