·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys.

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
Price on application translates to "wasting time".

Surely the seller has a price in mind, as does any potential buyer, would make life easier if advertised with a price instead of this merry go around malarky......just saying

·
Registered
4,573 Posts
Price on application translates to "wasting time".

Surely the seller has a price in mind, as does any potential buyer, would make life easier if advertised with a price instead of this merry go around malarky......just saying
Agreed. No price puts everybody off expect those that just like to disagree

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Selling forum rule no1 --- PRICE!!!
If you don't want to post a price then advertise elsewhere.

I'm also sure that your not allowed to sell using just an external link?!

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Guys keep your hair on lol I only decided to put the advert up early hours of this morning and it took me a few hours to think of what to write.

It has evolved since then.

Thanks for the kind words by the way guys.

This has been a tough decision.:(

·
Registered
215 Posts
80k ...woah Standard 2006 997tt with 59k miles around £38k. What makes this more than double the price? Or put another way how is this superior to say a 2011 gen2 turbo s? Just curious as I'm looking for one

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
80k ...woah Standard 2006 997tt with 59k miles around £38k. What makes this more than double the price? Or put another way how is this superior to say a 2011 gen2 turbo s? Just curious as I'm looking for one
Please read the advert and then you would possibly understand what work has gone into this vehicle.

Maybe if I wrote the engine is now built to handle possibly 1200hp+ with the correct turbo set up it would help too.

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Nope. Just decided to remove it for now as I was getting a lot of idiots enquire and don't have the time for it for now.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts