GTR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking of selling my Porsche since the tax is out at the end of the month & i'm not going to be using it til next April as it would break my heart to use it in the winter months, so if anyone is interested then PM me?

It's a 2001 model, 56,500 miles Full Service just done with 2 X New Tyres 315/25/19 Yoko's!

£38,990 ono May px for something outrageous?:p

Pics & more info can be found here:

http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/115713-sky-its-back.html

http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/116845-mmmmmmmm.html

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
£20,000.01:p

Lovely car good luck with the sale.

What you going for next?

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
£20,000.01:p

Lovely car good luck with the sale.

What you going for next?
To be honest Cars just don't do it for me anymore unfortunately.

Must be cos i'm getting old I suppose?:rolleyes:

But I'll be still happy as i've been selling cars as a fulltime job for the last 18 months & maybe sick of the sight of cars plus being able to drive whatever takes your fancy that's for sale at the time doesn't help either.

Oh yes i nearly forgot Low Rate Finance is available too!:thumbsup:
(I could take a cheaper part exchange as the deposit?) ;)

Come on guys look like a Professional Footballer when driving down the road cos i'm always mistaken for one when i'm in this car :cool:

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hmm.... ;)

have you had it rolling roaded yet?
No mate, not bothered me as Porsche service road tested it & said it's fine just how one should drive. I'm guessing about 480BHP it's running at the moment which seems good to me for reliability & fuel consuption, the fuel computer is reading max of 23mpg & min of 16.5mpg which is pretty good i think?

Not in a rush to sell it so if you have something/money lined up for springtime next year then let me know & i'll bear it in mind & maybe we can do a deal closer to when you feel ready to buy?;)

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Will take a BMW E46 M3 SMG in part exchange upto £15K in value Coupe or Convertable don't mind.:)

·
Premium Member
702 Posts
I need this car badly :bawling::bawling::bawling: Can't you sell her to me for for £30K :thumbsup:
Dave.

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I need this car badly :bawling::bawling::bawling: Can't you sell her to me for for £30K :thumbsup:
Dave.
£30K will may be just buy you a normal one with high mileage on mate,
throw me a cheap E46 M3 in (they start at around £8K for a high miler i think?) & i'll do the deal ;)

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Reduced to £34,990 during the months of December & January as everyone is broke during this time. Price will go back up in Feb.;)

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I have a Serious offer today so if you're in a position to buy it's your last chance?

·
Registered
668 Posts
Iv not had my CL65 long, kinda got used to 612hp 738/ibs torque quickly and has bored me now lol, dont think iv used her for the past few weeks tbh, do you want a cash sale or fancy a swop, merc was 151k plus options new, shes the v12 twin turbo amg, pees on lambos, pees on most cars actually, something to do with full power by 2000 rpm!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts