GTR Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
PORSCHE PANAMERA TURBO PDK (59) - Cheapest in country & with 18 month warranty (2009)

Hi guys super cheap car up for grabs. Again as per my nissan juke advert, I would not list a car on the forum if the car was in perfect working order and Im confident for the duration you own it, it will be too!:flame:

How does a PORSCHE PANAMERA TURBO PDK (59) for :flame:£45,000 sound!?!:flame: it should be nearly £10K cheaper than anything else.

Used 2009 Porsche Panamera TURBO PDK for sale in Berks | Pistonheads

I cannot be bother to type a new add so see copy n paste from my pistonheads advert.......

Car is in brilliant condition. drives perfectly and more importantly interior looks and feels new.

Pursched this from a dealer not so long ago however im looking to sell up and get something cheaper to free up some cash for a new business venture.

The car has full PORSCHE service history last servied was 2K miles ago and so no servied is needed for 18K miles or 2 years! This car is in showroom condition NO scuffs or paint issues apart from stone chips on the front. I was going to paint this but left it because it justifies that all of its milage is motorway use. Car drive 100% perfect as it should, and is very powerful! 500HP, being a turbo is full of EXTRAs im not sure what is standard or optional extras! but heres just a few things :
-sat nav
-reverse parking camera
-front and rear sensors
-Rear heated seats
-Front heated seats
-Air suspension means you can raise and lower the suspension to suit your driving style
-Chrono pack - Has porsches launch control
-PDK! fast gear changes
-Sport and Sport PLUS modes (effect throttle response, bhp, Traction control settings, suspension setting etc)
-Bose audio system
-Car phone
-Home entry system (its a built in system where you can open and close electric gates at home or office)
-Mode lighting
-Porsche RS alloy wheel upgrade
-plus all the usual abs, airbags, ac, cruise control, DAB,CD,steering wheel functions, handsfree, full leather seats etc

Being a turbo and listing at £100,000 to buy brand new its full off gadgets. Rear spoiler is pretty neat, its raies up and then horizontally.

I have added a very light tint to the lights which matched the black alloys really well. I have also added a sports exhaust from Milltek, which cost £2000. This is their QUIET SYSTEM so the car sounds stock. Those who know about these cars will know it actually is a tiny bit louder than stock.

The car has 103,000 miles on it but is backed up by a 18 month Official Porsche Warranty which cost £2,700! The warranty covers every thing and covers you upto 125K miles. Pretty impressive and this should give you piece of mind on how good the cars condition is. Any inspection welcome. HPI clear. Furthermore the car comes with porsche assist (Porsche's version of RAC or AA). The main difference is a fast response and even a courtesy car !!!!

Because of the very good condition of the car dealer enquires welcome I can assure you no prep is required for you to retail the car (unless you want to remove stone chips). Im confident the car will sell very quick so grab a bargain before a dealer takes it off me and re-lists it for £5K more.

Regarding:

TAX DISC:
01 October 2014 (76 days)

MOT:
01 November 2014 (107 days)

HPI clear

I still need to fill out the documents to remove my private plate but will do this v soon

thanks

Verin

Oh and PX:
cars at trade in value (upto £30K ish) 997tt, R8, 360, GT-R

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
car goes end of the week so any offers at 37,500 gets the car.

I'd rather the cash than trade it in - so I can negotiate better deal on the next one.

cheers

V

1 - 5 of 5 Posts