GTR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Please excuse the stupid name I decided to create a few years back I will make so many errors in this text for you all to point the finger im sure!

Anyways having just sold my 425hp Golf Mk7.5r I am looking at jumping into an EBA GTR in the next couple of weeks/months depending on when the right one comes along.

Is it better to wait for the new 19 plates to come out next week to get better deals on the earlier 66 reg + EBA or will it make little to no difference?

There are a couple nice 17 plate sub 10k miles GTR's that I have in mind for around £65k, will this drop soon or should I purchase now?

If anybody does have a White or Orange EBA for sale with low miles even from 66 plate onwards please do let me know. If its modified from Litchfields then even better. Budget would be upto around the £65k mark unless it was a very special edition car.

Many thanks! :squintdan

·
Registered
30 Posts
Mine is currently for sale if any good for you? It***8217;s a 2017 in white prestige edition with Black interior, currently for sale at sterling motors.
Absolutely stunning condition!

Rich

·
Registered
112 Posts
Mine is currently for sale if any good for you? It's a 2017 in white prestige edition with Black interior, currently for sale at sterling motors.
Absolutely stunning condition!

Rich
How much are you looking for if not via Sterling***8217;s? PM me if you like

Thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts