GTR Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up a slightly used Power fc and wanted to put it in my car since I am running the stock ECU (car is stock). NOTE: I am getting all the parts together right now for a single turbo, big injectors and so on and was going to have XS put a base map on it for me when I change everything over, but for now I thought it would run better with the Power FC in. I follow the instructions and installed it and tried to navigate around for what little I know to see if the injector maps or other maps were changed and they were not so I started the car and it ran perfect down the road (no boost)with the 8 sidplays working on the hand controller. I did not want to take any chances so I cleared the data to go back to the stock base map and now it shows a constant check engine light and the displays do not come up anymore. I stopped right away and did not let it finish the self learn mode. Any common thing to do?

Thanks, Rich

·
Registered
197 Posts
i had the same happen to me which turned out to be the boost control kit setting which needs to be disabled,once done the check light went out.have a look on the sensor check screen and if its highlighted then thats the problem.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts