GTR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey there help required:) please if at all possible could someone let me know which chamber under the bonnet is that of the power steering? my hicas is on but dont know why thought i would check that?
also did i read on here that if i straighten up the wheels and disconnect battery and re connect it this may solve it?
please help
thanks
j

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Look at the Air Flow Meters on this pic, that is for the powersteering, but only the front.

What you are looking for is in the right hand side of your trunk(not sure if it is spelled right) Open the lid on the RH side and you should be able to check the fluid level. (well this goes for the R33GTR)

Regards
Jan

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanksguys for all the help i dont think i mentioned its a gts t ? but i will check all those out any way, it feels perfect i just drove 160 miles home from docks without problem just that light comes on but battery was dead they told me,could that effect it?
in fact if im honest it feels lighter than the other 2 i had before and more responsive and pointy if you get my drift?, go figure
thanks all of you

1 - 8 of 8 Posts