GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For sale is my powerhouse amuse titanium exhaust for an r32 gtr this exhaust is incredible quality, its a work of art and much much lighter than the tomei titanium exhaust system i replaced it with! I couldn't believe this is literally half the weight of the tomei system which is also titanium yet it has bigger silencers and a bigger backbox.
This is a great exhaust if you want something that doesn't drone and is quiet enough to have a conversation when cruising but sounds lovely when going fast but not overly obnoxious.
Reason for sale is I like my exhausts VERY loud and this is to civilised for me, however if your gtr is a daily driver or you just dont want a loud exhaust there really isnt anything nicer than this.
In perfect condition apart from a small dent at the bend as shown and a crack in the skid plate weld which could be easily fixed I just dont have a ti welder locally.
Looking for £1000

Attachments

·
Registered
8,553 Posts
What's the nominal size of the pipework??

My only concern would be volume for trackdays etc. Did you ever have the car tested for sound level??

TT

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
weighed this tonight 5.4kgs so light its not even funny, I never had it db tested however it is night and day quiet compared to my tomei system and any other system I have heard in person the piping is 3 inches with a 5 inch exit looks incredible on the car.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Can't believe this hasn't gone to be honest.

I would love it as they sound amazing, but I'm guessing it may have issues with the noise levels of UK tracks :(

I take it no one has any noise level reading on this??

Cheers

John

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Can't believe this hasn't gone to be honest.

I would love it as they sound amazing, but I'm guessing it may have issues with the noise levels of UK tracks :(

I take it no one has any noise level reading on this??

Cheers

John
I have the 3.5" version without the silencer and it's not THAT loud so this must be perfect for track.

·
Registered
3,496 Posts
I had one just like this but it was way too loud for track.. About 108-110db static at 6k.
Wouldn't pass any noise test on any track that I know of, would be ideal for a race/drag car though.

Here was mine:

http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/147217-r32-titanium-amuse-titan-90-exhaust.html

Maybe your one is different?

Don't mean to crap on your thread mate - it's a brilliant exhaust but you're advertising it as passing noise tests when it might not..

·
Registered
3,496 Posts
yup does look like yours has centre box.. Mine was running the cat but was still outrageously loud - sounded like a race car!

Beautiful bit of kit, was gutted I couldn't keep it..

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.