ppg kit or GREX kit

i whant to go to the 6 speed H pattern dogbox not 6 speed sequential

Thank you very much

Best Regards,
yousef jadoh

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
ive been doing a lot of research on gearboxes lately, I don't think grex do a kit for the getrag, Ppg do a 6 speed dog box kit. The only one I no of to use one was rips in the borg and on the first drag outing it blew up so that kind off put me off.

Why do you want to stay h pattern and not go seqential?

Dan

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ive been doing a lot of research on gearboxes lately, I don't think grex do a kit for the getrag, Ppg do a 6 speed dog box kit. The only one I no of to use one was rips in the borg and on the first drag outing it blew up so that kind off put me off.

Why do you want to stay h pattern and not go seqential?

Dan
Thank you very much Mr.Dan

I do not like the sequential Because i love Manual 6- speed and I want my car for street racing ,,,, I think the sequential is very hardy <<<

I searched and did not find the grex for r34 ,,,,, :runaway:

I found only BNR33 and BNR32 ,,,, is the getrag Transmission BNR33 Similar to BNR34 or different ,,,,

Can you tell me about selling grex kit on web sites ,,, I could not I find them

Thank you again ,,,,

·
Registered
2,304 Posts

I do not like the sequential Because i love Manual 6- speed and I want my car for street racing ,,,, I think the sequential is very hardy <<<

I searched and did not find the grex for r34 ,,,,, :runaway:

I found only BNR33 and BNR32 ,,,, is the getrag Transmission BNR33 Similar to BNR34 or different ,,,,

Can you tell me about selling grex kit on web sites ,,, I could not I find them

Thank you again ,,,,

The grex/trust h pattern dog box is not made any more and was for the early r33/32 gear casings hks also done the same for the r32/33 boxes they were made by holinger. I'm pretty sure the new trust box for the skyline is seqential but there were/are all qauiffe gearboxes anyway.

A seqential gearbox is better in every way in my opinion, but it comes at a price. By the time you buy a ppg 6 speed kit for your box you might aswell buy a trust/qauiffe or os88 seqential will be a lot better box if funds allow hoolinger is the best.

Dan

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
The grex/trust h pattern dog box is not made any more and was for the early r33/32 gear casings hks also done the same for the r32/33 boxes they were made by holinger. I'm pretty sure the new trust box for the skyline is seqential but there were/are all qauiffe gearboxes anyway.

A seqential gearbox is better in every way in my opinion, but it comes at a price. By the time you buy a ppg 6 speed kit for your box you might aswell buy a trust/qauiffe or os88 seqential will be a lot better box if funds allow hoolinger is the best.

Dan

Maybe i go to seqential hoolinger

hoolinger price is $19,950

ppg / install the billet case - billet centre housing- and dog gearset, it would be $16,750 USD + Shipping
But I must sent my gearbox

·
Registered
2,304 Posts

Maybe i go to seqential hoolinger

hoolinger price is $19,950

ppg / install the billet case - billet centre housing- and dog gearset, it would be $16,750 USD + Shipping
But I must sent my gearbox

I would defiantly go holinger for the price diffrence
That's a good price for a holinger, is that from them direct?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I would defiantly go holinger for the price diffrence
That's a good price for a holinger, is that from them direct?
Thank you very much for your answer my friend
Yes directly from them ,,,,, It has been sent prices through e-mail

http://www.holinger.com.au/pdfs/gtr.pdf

I've made my final decision will go to the ppg h pattern dog box Because I love the normal pattern for daily use ,,,,
I will build centre housing- and dog gearset ,,,, To go for higher hp ......

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Thank you very much for your answer my friend
Yes directly from them ,,,,, It has been sent prices through e-mail

http://www.holinger.com.au/pdfs/gtr.pdf

I've made my final decision will go to the ppg h pattern dog box Because I love the normal pattern for daily use ,,,,
I will build centre housing- and dog gearset ,,,, To go for higher hp ......

Wow can't believe your picking ppg over holinger seqential, the ppg do seem to change gear the nicest out of all the dog engagent transmissions including seqentials.

Let me no how it all goes

Dan

1 - 8 of 8 Posts