GTR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a MY13 on a 14 plate,which i am the first owner.I understand all MY13 are recaro edition,anyway my invoice for the car says recaro edition.

When i recieved my log book,it says Premium edition,should i contact DVLA and have it altered,as i have proof of it being a recaro or just leave it?? I know on all the insurance companys they only list Premium edition,which i find strange.

Cheers
Shrimpy

·
Registered
206 Posts
I have a MY13 on a 14 plate,which i am the first owner.I understand all MY13 are recaro edition,anyway my invoice for the car says recaro edition.

When i recieved my log book,it says Premium edition,should i contact DVLA and have it altered,as i have proof of it being a recaro or just leave it?? I know on all the insurance companys they only list Premium edition,which i find strange.

Cheers
Shrimpy
Nope, they all say that. Been covered before on the forum. Mines exactly the same.

·
Premium Member
8,019 Posts

Cheers
Shrimpy
Since MY11 they are all premium edition on the V5c. (with a few reported exceptions)

There is no cost difference, just what seats the original buyer prefered.
Premium cloth and leather seats.
Recaro leather seats with red flashes.
So I don't believe it makes any difference from an insurance point of view.

All MY13 are not Recaro Edition.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts