1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,089 Posts
No photos of the Rear diffusers with cooling ducts :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Wonder how improved midrange response will improve the car. Those new catalysts will be aftermarked pieces pretty fast I presume.
Why do they fit catalysators to the GTR......the first everybody does is putting them into storage and replacing them with a y-pipe:D

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Appears to me that the EDM nav cars have all the cabin enhancements, and the Euro cars had suspension enhancements before any were sold if I recall correctly.

As many have said, the exhaust on the Nav cars also sound more "fruity" than before, so wondering if the uprated catalysts are already being used? This may account for the noise change?

D

·
Registered
265 Posts
yes... every car has to follow some sort of anti pollution laws from their region... euro 5 tier II etc... but you can also remove the cat on your end... but dont expect to pass smog test

some market like china had poor anti pollution up until recently so they sold car that barely met euro 2 a couple years ago.. south or north africa didnt ban leaded gasoline.. wich is a heavy polution and cancer cause etc... but its fun to fuel our cars with the race gas...

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
I was thinking they are only there to lower the noise of the car,thanks a lot for your help..........:lamer:

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
There are 2 interior photos there one has more of a "blue" background on the screen compared to the other....is this because of the way the photo was taken?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts