GTR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No need to answer this, but I need to get it off my chest... er... neck.

First of all, I have a bad neck from diving into a lake as a teenager where my friends were all swimming around enjoying themselves, but the spot I chose to dive into was only about one foot deep. Grrrrrrrr.............. Secondly I have a bad back from messing around with weights in the gym when I was eighteen, and this problem has plagued me all my life. Bending my head forwards when getting into a car can be extremely painful.

So......... whenever the cops of any country arrest someone in any film I have seen, and the handcuffed culprit is about to get into the back of the car, some obliging TUATT pushes down on their head to help them into the car. WHY???????????? Just watching it gives me extreme stress, and I vow never to get caught for anything that involves getting stuffed into a police car.

By the same token, some chappie scores a goal. His team-mates hug him in congratulations, and someone runs up behind and jumps onto their heads. Sometimes more than one, jumping on top, as if it's a good thing to do and everyone should imitate it. Have these people no feckin brains?
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...................... :mad:

·
Registered
4,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL. I've seen all kinds of boneshakers & people and have learned generally how to take care of me spine! :D I just don't need any extra stress on it, thanks! ;)

Watching Italy v Germany last night and thought I'd write in to GTROC. :smokin:

·
Registered
564 Posts
My mate went to one of those crystal people (no idea what they call themselves) and he said it was a miracle! believe me he's not the sort to believe in any hocus pocus nonsense either

He used to be a really good footballer until he got some type of arthritis in his knee and he went to see everyone to try and fix it, he could so he could carry on playing, but it swelled up badly and he was off work for 8months and needed a wheelchair until someone told him about this hippy and he gave that a try and he never had the same problem again and is back playing football.

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
Thrust said:
So......... whenever the cops of any country arrest someone in any film I have seen, and the handcuffed culprit is about to get into the back of the car, some obliging TUATT pushes down on their head to help them into the car. WHY???????????? Just watching it gives me extreme stress, and I vow never to get caught for anything that involves getting stuffed into a police car.
The reason why the police push down on the top of your head when they put you in the back of the car is to stop you from deliberatly wacking your head on the top of the door frame and then claiming police brutality!

I also suffer from back and neck problems and I've just got off a plane from a 12 hr flight from Africa, and my back is frikking killing me - so I totally sympatise with your problem...;)

·
Registered
564 Posts
If you're being pushed into a police car and not getting in willingly then you've obviously done something wrong because you don't want to go down the police station and clear your good name ;) So if they want to ram them into the car i fully support that idea

·
Registered
4,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Mmmmm.... well, if they did that to me, I would claim police brutality anyway, even if I didn't bang my head on the stupid door frame! Grrr......... :mad:

Nowadays it could even be quite normal to say you have a bad back, etc., so you can get out of anything.... :D

·
Registered
564 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts