GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a quick note....i found this company very competitive and very knowledgeable when arranging some finance for my R35....i liased with a chap called Chris Herriott.

Anyone seeking finance fill out their web form then speak with chris...there are many deal options available.

Worth asking,,,

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
what sort of deal did you get if you dont mind me asking

is it only on new cars or cars from the dealership?

·
Premium Member
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
base libor plus 4% which for me worked out at 322quid p/mth for 3 yrs as i had a decent deposit down. give chris a try...

my car was from a dealer...but was 3 mths old.

·
Premium Member
2,041 Posts
base libor plus 4% which for me worked out at 322quid p/mth for 3 yrs as i had a decent deposit down. give chris a try...

my car was from a dealer...but was 3 mths old.
What level of deposit was that? Sorry for being nosey but about to sort my finance/deposit out!

·
Premium Member
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i put a 20k evo X sst down as deposit, paid a few grand cash leaving 24k to finance.

paying 322p.mth with a 15k ballon. car is estimated between 37-40k in 3yrs so i will pay my ballon and still have my 20k's worth of evo left in the gtr...it was a no brainer for me.

P.S i get VAT back on my cars so my GTR was a lot cheaper than most will get one for.

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
I got my finance at 5.8%APR and that is FIXED for 3 years.

Your LIBOR deal will get very expensive once the base rate starts going up!

D

·
Premium Member
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
if the base rate goes up as you suggest (which i agree it might start to by mid next year) i can pay off the finance and not worry about it. But right here right now thats the best deal going from what i can see relative to my circumstances.

·
Registered
202 Posts
A lot of us got 5.4/5% APR fixed.

There's a nice thread on here discussing it.

Will @ Jigsaw / CarFinance.net ;)
what is the link or contact details for this?
what was that rate based on?

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
what is the link or contact details for this?
what was that rate based on?
Based on in terms of?

Will Thorley 01782 854 631

Mention Ian from Glasgow with Black GTR or ScottyB (he deserves the credit for the heads up) and he'll know what you're after ;)

·
Registered
202 Posts
Based on in terms of?

Will Thorley 01782 854 631

Mention Ian from Glasgow with Black GTR or ScottyB (he deserves the credit for the heads up) and he'll know what you're after ;)
very nice guy :thumbsup:

not a bad rate either, am just looking at options in case i can't raise the remaining 20k i need. they said it has to be at least 50% of the car price so needs to be around 30k. still not a bad rate. came to about £170 a month fixed for 3 years.

·
Registered
2,768 Posts

not a bad rate either, am just looking at options in case i can't raise the remaining 20k i need. they said it has to be at least 50% of the car price so needs to be around 30k. still not a bad rate. came to about £170 a month fixed for 3 years.
Hmmmm...most of guys i know who took that finance out put down £10-15k. I put down £13.5k
I only financed the car because it was so cheap! Oh and means i get to keep my Beemer for work :D

As discussed in that other thread, i guess they've placed a whole chunk of cash, and/or are more risk averse now. (maybe they've heard about Nissan letting us drive it like loonies! :D). Either way, sorry to hear that the good deal has dried up.

·
Registered
15 Posts

Are you saying the deposit has to be 50% of the purchase price through Jigsaw now?

·
Registered
15 Posts
My deal completed last week - I had 20k deposit v 55k total price @ 5.6%APR (via Jigsaw)

D

Thanks D, hope my interpretation of that other post was wrong about the deposit.

50% deposit is not possible for me (or most people) so will see what Will/Jigsaw say next week.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts