700 views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  pupsi 
#1 ·
Hi lads,

Just a quick question there for ye/

If you were selling 2 MINT R34 GTR's for example
Car 1 is a 1999
Car 2 is a 2001

The cars are identical everyway possible, same milage, colour etc etc
What would be the difference in price with car 2 been 2 years younger.

Cheers
Shane

#3 ·
Thanks mate, do you know how much price difference it maybe, had a look on pistonheads but came across nothing really.

Say for example the car with it been 01 or 99 ,same milage, condition, mods etc would there be much difference in the selling price of a 01 gtr and a 99 gtr

#4 ·
again mate i would say the year of the car has no real affect on it's price when it comes to selling

the year doesn't matter,the condition does,a mint R34 GTR completely stock,i'd expect a price tag of atleast £23k,R34 GTR's aren't what they where a year ago,a mint one then would be more towards £28k

All in my opinion of course

#5 ·
Its not what they are advertised for that you should look at its what they actually sell for.

There is a world of difference in todays market .

I suspect that although there are a lot of decent 34GTRs currently advertised most wont sell .
Most buyers expect to be able to "steal" any car in the £20K bracket in the current climate as cash is supposed to be king.
Selling a GTR however is not like selling a two year old evo(etc) as most GTR owners are seriously involved with their car and would rather keep it than than sell it for "peanuts"

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.