GTR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, the other day i was checking for troubleshoot thru the Cobb AP, pulled out code P732. Took her to the dealer, they checked her out and told me that it needs a new transmission. Car is no longer under warranty so they quoted me $27,000. There is nothing wrong with it, i drove her from the dealer to a local tuner garage to clean the VB and Solenoids. They did not align the VB and solenoids, so they reopened it and aligned them. Car starts but theres no shift, on Drive, Auto and Manual mode. It just revs like its on N. So we took her for a transmission relearn, tried 3 times with the Consult without luck, the car still doesnt shift.

Anyone know a solution for this?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
over 100 views and not a single reply. Thanks to NAGTROC i got the problem solved now. Cheers

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
i can't believe you're really angry that nobody was able to solve your problem on this forum between the hours of midnight and 3am

???? The posts are several days apart! :chairshot

The reason there will be no replies is that there is almost no experience of transmission problems in the UK, as we've only had the cars in any numbers for 6 months.

·
Registered
938 Posts
???? The posts are several days apart! :chairshot

The reason there will be no replies is that there is almost no experience of transmission problems in the UK, as we've only had the cars in any numbers for 6 months.
oops good point Guy. My apologies to endless GTR I must have been bleary-eyed this morning when I read the two posts. Sorry about that......yes, maybe I was a pen to write that :runaway:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts