GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I'm new to this forum so hellooooo

I've got a 2013 gtr in white
My voice recognition doesn't always activate when I press the button on the steering wheel but makes a double beep sound
I've trained my system to my voice but can't find mention of the double beep anywhere in my manual
Please please help me
Thanks
Dave

·
Registered
924 Posts
Hi I'm new to this forum so hellooooo

I've got a 2013 gtr in white
My voice recognition doesn't always activate when I press the button on the steering wheel but makes a double beep sound
I've trained my system to my voice but can't find mention of the double beep anywhere in my manual
Please please help me
Thanks
Dave
Dave

This might help. I had the same issue when I first had mine.

You have to accept the warning on the touch screen before you can use the voice dial feature.

From my memory, select the detination button on the Sat-Nav and a warning comes up, exactly what I can't remember, and you hit the "ok" button.

After that the voice dial button works. If you switch the car off, you have to repeat the exercise again.

Hope that helps.

Satan

edit: Welcome by the way :)

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
I've never even thought about using mine. Might have a play with it (the voice recognition) tomorrow.

·
Registered
907 Posts
My voice recognition seems to have a mind of its own and when i do get it working most of the names in my contacts are not english names which is even more fun.

·
Premium Member
551 Posts
Welcome to the forum Dave :)

Usually I find that voice recognition software doesn't work too well, having a Yorkshire accent. With mine being a MY09 and non-Nav the accent doesn't present much of a problem though :D

1 - 20 of 28 Posts