GTR Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys hows it going have just recently joined as i just bought a skyline gtr 33 in october. My car was running fine at first then i went away to work for 5 weeks and my dad has been starting it etc but since i have came home and been driving it the car has been juddering alot this is at low revs like abt 2000 rpm then u would try and rev it but it would struggle for a moment and then it would be ok, just feels like it might not be fueling properly or maybe even a problem with the ignition side. It has cut out once on me and when i leave it to idle it sometimes fluctuates more than a car usually would, was wondering if there was any common faults i should be aware of before i start fault finding and if anyone else has had this problem if they could tell me what it is please? Its an import aswell incase that makes a difference and its a 96 model, well thanks very much guys and hope someone can help please

Euan

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The car has been mapped to run on 97 octane fuel as in optimax which has always been used. Ok thanks very much will check those out and fingers crossed it is as simple as that cheers SKYKIT.

·
Registered
858 Posts
First checks would have to be afms and coil packs. Try unplugging afms, ign amp etc and reseating. Do you have a PFC or know anyone with a consult type interface? You can use either to monitor afms voltages etc.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts